Chapter 2

Once Jin, showed Namjoon his room. He was surprised at how big the room is. He walks into the bedroom and noticed a school uniform on the bed. He turns towards Jin.

"Um, What is the uniform for?" Namjoon asked him

"Well, you are going to night school, that all of us go to. Please, hurry and put on the uniform" Jin said to him and he walks out of the room.

"Oh" Namjoon said and turns to look at the uniform. He sighs and puts on the uniform. He walks out of his room only to be pinned to the wall by someone. Namjoon squeaks and looks at the vampire who pinned him.

The Vampire had black hair, a very chubby baby face and a very lean but muscular body. Namjoon blushes and noticed that the vampire reminded him as a bunny.

"So, Your our sacrificial bride. Well, you are very cute" The Bunny Vampire said and leans down towards his neck. He licks his neck.

Namjoon blushes hard. He was breathing heavily.

"Jungkook, what are you doing" Jin said to the bunny vampire.

"Oh, come on. He smells so good" The bunny, Jungkook said to Jin. He pulls away from Namjoon and let's go of him.

Namjoon was blushing very hard and stays quiet.

"Come you two, the others are waiting. Namjoon, we will be probably introducing everyone when we get to the door" Jin said to them and looks at Namjoon.

"Okay" Namjoon said and follows Jin. Jungkook also follows and was walking besides Namjoon.

They walked towards the door, where the others were. Namjoon looks at the others and saw how handsome they all are. He stopped walking. He watches has every brother were in line.

"Well, You already know me. My Name is Seokjin but you can call me Jin" Jin said to him.

"My name is Hoseok but you can call me J-Hope" J-Hope said to him with a bright smile, which Namjoon smiles back

"Well, My name is Yoongi but I mostly go by Suga" A Mint hair male, Suga said to him. He had a bored expression on his face.

"Hi!, My name is Taehyung but you can call me V" A male with gray hair, V said to him with an very bright smile.

Namjoon smiles back at him.

"Hello, my name is Jimin" the blonde haired male, Jimin said to him

"Hello, My name is Jungkook" Jungkook said to him with a smirk and winks at him.

Namjoon blushes. "Well, my name is Namjoon and it's nice to meet you all" Namjoon said while looking down shyly.

'he is so adorable' They all thought while looking at Namjoon. Namjoon looks up and looks at all of them. He smiles. They all could see his dimples and they blush.

"Okay, let's go" Jin said and walks out of the mansion. The others and Namjoon follow him. They head towards the limo. They get in and head towards the school.

______________________________________

I tried to keep it like the Anime, but with some differences, here and there. Anyways hope you like it.