Chapter 11

Namjoon was staring at the person, that he bumped into. He was blushing very hard.

"I'm sorry for bumping into you, Kitten" The Person said while smirking at him.

Namjoon was looking at the handsome man. The male has bleach blonde hair and stunning blue eyes. Has a well tone body and was wearing a casual outfit.

"My name is Woo Ji-ho but you can call me Zico, what is your name" The male, Zico, said to him

"I'm Kim Namjoon" Namjoon said to him with a blush

"Nice to meet you, Namjoon. What are you doing walking alone?" Zico asked him

"I-I lost track of time and my ride left." Namjoon said to him with a small blush on his face.

Zico chuckles and looks at the cute human in front of him. He couldn't help but fall in love with him, for some reason. Looking at Namjoon, Zico wants to bite him and claim him.

"I-I should get home." Namjoon said and walks away while blushing hard.

Zico watches him leave and smirks. "If the Kim Family or the Taun Family don't mark him, I will take him." Zico said to no one in particular.

Timeskip

Namjoon walks into the Kim Mansion. He sighs and was tired. He went to his room quietly. He could here talking in the dining room but ignores it. He went inside his room and lays in his bed.

In the Dining Room

Both Groups of Girls where talking to their crushes. The boys were blushing and the girls were also blushing. They didn't hear Namjoon come in.

With Namjoon

Namjoon sighs and just stares at the ceiling. He has tears in his eyes. "I thought you guys love me, but I guess it was all fake love." Namjoon mumbles to himself. Tears starts to fall from his eyes.

He cries himself to sleep. He hope that everything will be better.

In Namjoon Mind

"Don't worry, My Brothers and I will protect you" A male voice said inside Namjoon dream.

A hand was rubbing Namjoon's cheek. Namjoon leans against the hand.

Outside of Namjoon's Mind

Namjoon was calm and with a small smile. He snuggled into his blanket. He really wants to be with the person and their brothers in his mind.

______________________________________

Hope you like it. I change the story a lot but I don't care. I am trying to update everyday.