Chapter 13

Namjoon was having the time of his life. Jin, had told all of them, that they were going to the beach. Which, he was very excited to go to. Jungkook noticed and grabs Namjoon. Namjoon squeaks and was placed on Jungkook's lap, which Namjoon blushes hard.

They others chuckles and Namjoon hides his face into Jungkook's neck. Jungkook chuckles and holds him close. He was smiling, since Namjoon was in his arms.

They got to the beach. Jungkook, V, BamBam and Jackson screams and ran out of the limo. Namjoon giggles and follows them with J-Hope.

The other smiles and grab the stuff. They all got settle and put on their sunscreen. They all started to have fun, playing on the beach.

Namjoon was looking for crabs and was happily smiling, that shows off his dimples. He was glad, he was spending time with the two families.

Meanwhile

Eyes were watching Namjoon from a distance and was smirking evily. The person was waiting for the right moment to kidnap Namjoon, and take care of him.

The right moment had come and took the chance. He ran over and knocks Namjoon unconscious and takes him away.

___________________________________

Sorry, for making this chapter short. I hope you guys like it. I will probably, make the next chapter, more longer.