Chapter 8

Namjoon was in the library, he had to do a project and he choose to do a song, but he has to do it on a word and what it means. He chose the word 'baepsae' and it means 'Try-Hard'. He was writing down lyrics and since he was in the same class has his "Husbands", they all decided to do the project together.

Yoongi & Hoseok were sitting beside him, on each side and were helping Namjoon with the lyrics. After awhile, all three smiled with the finished product and went to tell the other four.

Namjoon shows Jin, Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung the lyrics and they nod.

"So, are we just going to sing or are we going to add dancing into it?" Jimin asked

"Let's add Dancing." Hoseok said to them. Namjoon hesitated a little bit before agree.

Timeskip

For the pass few days, they were thinking up ways to do the dancing and they finally thought up the dance, well more like Hoseok & Jimin did. They all dressed up in casual clothing, and went to night school.

Once, they got there fangirls swarm them except for Namjoon, who was pushed aside. Namjoon pouts but was pulled away. Namjoon looks at the person and saw it was BamBam, who was smiling at him which caused Namjoon to blush hard.

"Namjoon!" a voice yelled and Namjoon saw that BamBam was dragging him over to his group, that contained 7 people. He saw Jackson & Youngjae waving which he waves back. He also see four other people and tilts his head at them.

Before, he could open his mouth the bell rings. He looks at them with an apology look before going to his class, which was History Class. He was nervous but hides it. He went to his desk, and noticed that he was the only there besides 7 girls but pay no attention to them.

Everyone started to walk in. Jin, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, Yoongi and Hoseok sat down at their seats. The Teacher walks in, after a few minutes.

"Okay, Class. Today, you guys are presenting your projects." The Teacher said while some of the students groan.

One by one everyone started to present their project of a word, that they chooses. Some did poems, others did a small play. Some even got low marks since they copy the information.

Once, everyone was done it with Namjoon's and his groups turn. He was nervous but Jin smiles at him and Yoongi pats him on the back.

The music started to play and started to do the song.

Once they were finished, everyone clapped and the Teacher gave them full marks on the song.

Timeskip

Namjoon was out front waiting until a female came up to him. He looks at her before she slapped him and kicks him.

"Stay away from them or we'll kill you" She said before leaving. Namjoon was on the ground coughing. He was now afraid but decided not to tell the brothers or his new friends.

The brothers came and got into the Limo. Namjoon was last to get in and stayed quiet.

14 pairs of eyes were staring at the leaving Limo and were plotting Namjoon's death.

______________________________________

Okay, hope you guys love the update. I decided to do the same plot has the Anime but with some twists.

Also, who should Namjoon be with at the end. You guys can make some suggestions in the comments.