Chapter 3

Once they all got to the school. Namjoon heard screams and squeals.

They all get out and the screaming and squealing got louder.

"OMG, Marry Me Jimin!"

"Take Me, Jungkook"

"Your So handsome, Jin"

When Namjoon comes out, he could hear the girls talk.

"Who is He? Why is Jin near him"

"He better stay away from My J-Hope"

"OMG, He looks ugly. I hope they ditch him"

Namjoon hears the comments about him. He looks down at the ground and he felt someone's arm wrapped around his waist. He looks up and saw it was Suga.

Suga had his arm around Namjoon's waist and pulls him close to him. He glares at the girls. Namjoon blushes and leans into Suga's side.

"Okay, I am going with Namjoon to get his schedule" V said and grabs Namjoon's hand. He pulls him to the office, to get Namjoon's schedule. Once they got his schedule, V disappeared because some of the fan girls ran after him. Namjoon sighs and starts walking around, the school and try to find his locker.

He wasn't paying attention when he bumped into someone.

"I am so sorry for bumping into you" Namjoon said to the person. He looks up and was greeted by a very handsome guy. The guy has bleach blonde hair, very beautiful dark brown eyes and has a lean but muscular body.

"Oh, It's alright

"Oh, It's alright. I'm Jackson" The Handsome Male, Jackson said to Namjoon.

"I'm Namjoon" Namjoon said looking down shyly and was blushing hard.

Jackson chuckles and looks Namjoon up and down. "So Cute" Jackson mumbles to himself.

Namjoon looks up and smiles. "I should probably get to class, bye Jackson" Namjoon said and walks away.

Jackson watches him leave. He smirks and walks away. Soon girls were chasing him, which he runs.

Namjoon didn't know that he was going into a harem between two rivals.

The Kim family & The Taun Family

______________________________________

I couldn't help it. I ship Namson, so much. Unless it's Markson. Anyways, I hope you like this chapter.

Feel free to ask me questions about this story. I will try to answer them truthfully.