Chapter 5

Namjoon was in his last class. It was his favorite class, English. Namjoon was sitting by the window, which he was greatful for.

He was sitting next to his new friend, Jackson, who was bored out of his mind.

"Namjoon, entertain me, please, so I won't be bored" Jackson said to him with a groan.

Namjoon giggles. "Jackson, we have work to do" Namjoon said to Jackson

"Why?, it's so boring." Jackson said to him while pouting

Namjoon smiles and helps Jackson with the assignment that the teacher assigned them.

Jackson wasn't paying attention. He was looking at Namjoon. 'Why is he adorable & smart' Jackson thought go himself. He was glad that he befriended Namjoon. To be honest, when he first saw Namjoon, he fell in love.

Namjoon continue to talk to Jackson and showing him how to do the assignment. He didn't noticed that Jackson was staring at him.

||Timeskip||

Namjoon was at his locker grabbing his stuff. He was then pushed against the the locker. He squeaks and looks at the person, only to noticed that the person was very handsome & cute.

The Male had light brown hair, dark eyes and a lean muscular body.

"So, your the one Jackson has been talking about" The Male said to Namjoon

Namjoon looks at him while blushing hard.

"I'm Youngjae" The Male, Youngjae said smirking at him. Youngjae noticed how Namjoon is very cute.

"I hope I could see you again" Youngjae said to him and walks away.

Namjoon watches him leave and was still blushing. He grabs his stuff and went to the front of the school. He saw Jin and the others.

"Why are you talking to 'Them'" Jin said growling

Namjoon tilts his head in confusion. "What do you mean" Namjoon said to him

"Why are you talking to Jackson & Youngjae" Yoongi said and glares at Namjoon.

Namjoo backs away slightly. He was now scared and was looking at them with fear in his eyes. He also noticed that the others were glaring also.

"I-I-" Namjoon started to say only to be cut off by Taehyung

"We don't want you to hang out with them" Taehyung said to him the others nodded in agreement.

"You guys can't tell me who I can or can't hang out with." Namjoon said and just gets into the Limo.

Jin sighs and gets in. The others follow. The car ride was very quiet.

They didn't noticed the Taun family, watching them.

______________________________________

Okay, this chapter was supposed to be Namson but decided not to. Anyways, hope you like this chapter.