Chapter 17

The day was ending, as everyone packs up and getting ready to leave. No one has noticed that Namjoon wasn't there until Mark pointed it out.

"Hey, has anyone seen Namjoon?" Mark said as he looks around the beach. Jackson wraps his arms around Mark's waist as he also looks around.

"Now, that you mentioned it. We haven't seen him after he went to look for crabs." Jin said to him as he looks around.

Everyone started to worry. They all split up and went to look for Namjoon. As they did show each of the pairs saw a shadow pass by them and they all ran after it. The shadow leads them to the waters of the ocean.

They are standing in a line as the noticed the shadow was in the water. It's back was facing towards them.

"You guys were stupid enough to actually follow me?" The shadow said with a smirk while it's back was facing them. They were all confused.

"What do you mean?" YoungJae asked the figure as he was confused. Jackson and Mark were holding him.

"I mean, that why do you care?" The shadow said angrily.

Youngjae squeaks at the tone the shadow had. Jungkook went in front of him with Mark and Jackson beside him. Jungkook has his eyes narrowed at the figure.

"We care because we want to find Namjoon!" Jungkook yelled as the rest yelled "Ya" or just nodded. They all deeply cared about Namjoon and wanted him to be their bride. They were in guilt on how they were treating him as of lately.

"Well, it's too late." The Figure said chuckling before starting to laugh insanely.

They were all confused as they just stare.

The Figure turned around to face them and it smirks.

They all gasps in shock.

"N-Namjoon?" Jungkook stuttered as they all look at Namjoon?.

"Namjoon is no more." Namjoon said to them and smiles satanicly. "You made him gone, Now I am here to stay." He said and laughs loudly before disappearing into the night when the sun went down.

What had happened to Namjoon?

---------------------

And Done. This is the final chapter of this book. Please read Among The Stars, I have been working on the book so hard and I wanted to be successful and interesting to read. Anyways, I hoped this was a good story for you guys to read. Bye.