‡ The Sorceress' Apprentice ‡

It's been a long while since she left her birthplace, Greece.

She thinks while walking towards her meeting room in the house.

Acantha was a pupil of the most popular and powerful witch in the ancient time, Circe.

She is also known as Circe's favorite servant by her special ability, sensing a danger or a threat and communicating with animals aside from her caring and intimation towards her master.

This made Circe trust her and taught her a lot more than the other students.

After the fall of Greece Empire, Acantha, already graduated and been sent out of Circe's island to gain  students of her own, escaped from the town she once lived, Sparta, and take a boat to a place called Britain.

From there, she began to work as a celtic community doctor and prophet.

She lives like that for almost 200 years. Until Britain, or now called England started to be aware and scared of witches.

During that time, Acantha's danger sense rangs and it warns her that terrible things are going to happen.

So, she fades herself away. With some help of fellow other white witches.

Not long after, the news of witch hunting had spread to her by a vulture chief in Ireland named Isaac.

She felt terrible. This was all happened because of the black witches likes to show their magic.

But that's usual. The black witches are self confident and more like to show the regular ones what they really are. You can't keep them from doing it. It's their habit.

After a few decades of hiding. The witch hunt is finally over.

Acantha bought a big house in London. Thinking she would finally rest.

But she never seem to. A little while later. The news of people seriously get killed with all the blood gone start spread with terror towards England.

The Vampires.

She think. Looking at the picture from the crime scene that her old witch friend, Lyanne, secretly took to her.

"What do you think we should do?" Lyanne asked. The council around the table look at her with the same question.

She sighed.

"Lyanne, I need you and other witches under your company to use a Vampire-resist heat torch on each corner of London and keep spreading them each time you guys are on patrol. Don't forget to turn on the invisible mode."

Even the torch can only light the new borns up on fire, but this could slow them down.

"Copy that." Her faithful and powerful assistant answered. Lyanne is one of the Scotland Yard, so it's easy for her to install the torch during her patrol.

"And for the others, try your best to warn people not to go out in the night. Find some abandoned houses, buildings, anything. Use your magic to scan that place and search for the coven here in London." She command.

The other white and black witches that is a member of the London Witch Council nodded in trust and respect.

Acantha stood up, sweep her eyes through the room one time. Then, she nodded in honour of the fellow sorcerors and sorceress.

"Thank you so much for your cooperation."

"It is our dutie to protect the city. With pleasure, my lady." One sorceror replied.

She then walked out of the room, heading towards her place on the third floor.

After buying this mansion for almost ninety years, she decided to use the first floor to be the place where the magic users meet and rest.

This place is also known as London's Sorceror Sanctum. And she is the owner of this sanctum.

Yes, she is the leader of all the witches and wizards in the United Kingdom.

Her name is 'Acantha Helenson'. And she is the white witch.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Casts

Pyper America Smith as Acantha Helenson

Jamie Campbell Bower as Caius Volturi

London's Sorceror Sanctum