‡ La Tua Cantante ‡

Caius wakes up in the morning. He look around and found himself on a bed in their hotel.

"Do you want some blood, brother?" Aro asked. He's helding a wine glass filled with a red liquid.

"No, thanks."

He sighed, trying to recognized what happened last night.

"Who saved me? I want to say thank you." Caius sat up from the bed he laid.

"Well, you might considered meeting her, she's dangerous. She's a witch." Aro answered.

"She?"

"Yes, her name is Acantha, if you want to know."

Caius thinks about that soft hand which laid on his head.

"I've been considered already, Aro. I want to meet her."

His brother sighed and nodded.

"Then, I will go with you."

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

They step in the entrance of the mansion and about to go straight into the door when a witch approach to them.

"Are you sure you are going in?" She asked.

"Why of course, my darling."

"Are you the guest of my master, Acantha?" She asked again.

"Yes, and you are?"

"My name is Lyanne. Come, I'll lead you to her. This place is dangerous for the ones without magic. It's full of wizardry traps. If you aren't a wizard, you'll never be safe from them. It'll harm the intruders without magic abilities." She describe as she wave her hand in front of the doors.

The inside is a vintage, magical look big hall. There's some people in it. They're talking and using their magic to control things.

"The first floor is called the 'meeting hall'." Lyanne guided as she walk up the stairs in the front of them and in the right and left side of the hall.

"While the second is the library, a few meeting rooms and some chambers for the magician that has the excuses to sleep and rest here." She walked passed some of the teenager magicians which are playing chess and cards in the library.

They walked upstairs, to the third floor.

The first thing that caught Caius' attention is the smell of blood. So seducing, it smells like honey. He tried his best not to let his fangs pop out.

He never felt this much hungry. What is happening?

Caius clench his hand tightly until he felt his body shaking.

"Caius, are you alright?" Aro asked.

He nodded in respond.

Lyanne looks a little bit frighten when she saw Caius' red eyes turn more darker. She knocked the big door few times before pushing them open and led them in.

"Acantha, the Volturis are here."

The young woman who's reading some books in the chair with her legs crossing on the nearby table in the corner of the room turn to them.

Caius have to admit. She's angelic.

Her hair is platinum blonde. It looks as soft as silk and lays perfectly on her shoulder and spread beautifully in her back. Her skin is white but healthy like a porcelain. She's got an unspotted structure and perfect lips. Her face is like the most beautiful thing God has created. Her eyes are grey and filled with wisdom and experiences.

And her smell, God, it's begging for him to bite in and suck it so bad.

Caius tried not to just leap in and bit her pale, fragile and beautiful neck.

"Ma'am. I'm Caius Volturi. Nice to meet you."

"Pleasure to meet you too, Caius. Call me Acantha." She smiles. He can swear that he'll never get bored staring at it.

"Of course then, Acantha." He respond with a smile lit up on his face.

"I want to say thank you. On behalf of me and the Volturi. You saved me and help us get rid of one newborn army."

"Yet there's still more of them." Acantha said.

Her perfectly shaped hand move. And a picture of the map of London appears in the room.

"We need to finish the vampire who's starting this disaster. Please, I asked you the Volturi to join us, the magicians. Help us get rid of this madness. And after that, I'll grant you any wishes as long as it's not to destroy a species in the world, that is beyond my power and it'll destroy the balance of the universe." She begs.

Caius can see the commitment shone bravely in her grey eyes.

"Of course we will, right, my brother?" He immediately agreed.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

"I need to feed myself now. By now I mean immediately." Caius growled as soon as they get out of the Sanctum.

"What happened? You look weird since we made it to the third floor?" Aro asked with worry.

"Acantha, she...arghhh!! Please, Aro, I need the blood right now!!" He yell agonizely.

His brother freaked out. Aro grab him and drag him into the corner of the other building nearby.

"Wait for me here, okay? Don't get crazy." He ordered and ran out. Leaving Caius to snarl in hunger and longing for blood.

Every second seems like forever for Caius. He gasp, trying to calm his pleasureness for blood.

Aro came back with some stray cats. Of course, he drank blood from them like never did before.

A few minutes later. The bodies of the animals lie around them. Caius wipe blood out of his lips and chin by his black cloak.

"Now, are you ready to tell me what on earth in happening?" Aro crossed his arms. Looking down at his little brother and friend.

"Acantha..." Caius started.

"Lei è la mia cantante." He finished the sentence with Italian.

She is my singer.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

"La tua cantante"

An Italian expression for a human whose blood particularly appeals to a certain vampire in an extreme sense. In English, it means "your singer", but is usually shortened to "singer" whenever someone refers to her/him.