‡ A Vampiric Feasts ‡

It's been two weeks since Acantha left London for her and Caius' wedding which is arranged to be happened in a few days.

She had been seperated from him for nearly a week. Aro said it is their 'traditions' to keep the bride and the groom apart. But she knows that he just want to tease his brother.

The first group which came to Volterra are the magician leaders from all over Europe and Asia. For Africa, they get into some business about the other group of black magic users who used their magic to hurt humans. So, they aren't free to come.

She knew most of them as she used to join an international magician meeting.

The first one who she quickly recognized is her master, Circe, a leader of magicians in Greece.

The next is one of the most powerful witches in the AD history, Morgana le Fay or Morgan Pendragon, queen of the mystic kingdom Avalon and the leader of Irish magicians.

Then there's a jewish legendary enchantress, Lilith. She came as a leader of Jewish witches and wizards.

Gróa of the Nordic legends is also here, too. Along with the other fellow legends of the shaman society such as Dedi the soeceror, the leader of the Egyptian magic users and others more.

The next group are the Cullen family. If someone would ranked the most powerful covens and vampire groups, the Cullens would definitely be in at least top 3.

Acantha quickly became friends with Alice and Bella Cullen. They are very fantastic. So, she asked them to be one of her bridesmaids. They respond immediately by saying yes.

She sat on her bed, reading a book when Caius approach in her room.

"Mio amore, I missed you so much." He said as he hugged her, pressing his nose into her hair.

"Caius, why are you here? You've got to be apart from me for just another one night!" She asked.

"I can't be seperated from you that long." He protested softly.

"It's okay, just another twenty four hours. It won't be that long, right?"

"Without you, every seconds became like years for me." Caius said.

"Not so long, my love. Not so long" Acantha smiled as she take his hand into hers, putting it onto her cheek. Letting him feel her warm blood and her pulse through her skin.

"Yes, I hope so, mio amore."

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Two days passed by as fast as a run of the cold ones.

Today is her wedding day. Acantha was woken up at 4 a.m. to get herself ready.

Athenodora and Sulpicia, Aro's wife will be taking a place as a bridesmaids too. They shampoo her hair as she soaked herself in the aromatic bathtub.

"Are you scared, darling?" Sulpicia asked, sitting beside the tub and touch her arms.

"Honestly, yes." The white witch answer.

"So, what are you afraid of? Can you tell us?" Athenodora, who's massaging her hair join the chat.

"Well, I've never had a boyfriend before. And don't talk about my experience in bed, I'm still a virgin." Her fair cheeks blushed.

The two look at each other and laughs.

"Hey! Why laughing?!! This is serious for me!!" Acantha's face turned red.

"Oh, darling." Athenodora tried to silence her laugh.

"And do you think my brother had an experience about this kind of thing? I'm telling you right now, for the past almost thirty-three hundred years I've knew and follow him. Never did he share an affair with any vampire girls, he didn't even entered a single brothel!!"

"And what should I do?" Acantha asked nervously.

"Don't you worry, I was nervous too when it comes to me and Aro's wedding night. Just let your feelings and your heart lead your body and everything will be just fine." Sulpicia smiled.

After dried herself, a beautiful wedding gown which was made by the best tailor in Volterra is placed onto her. Her platinum blonde hair were transformed into an elegant braid crown hair and decorated with a golden floral accessories.

Her face was exquisitely adorned by makeups and hidden behind a white pearly veil. Athenodora, who's tightening and check the neatness of the gown smile in proud.

"There you go. Caius would be gasping in the ceremony for sure. I can't wait to take a picture of it." She said with a wide smile and a giggle.

"Thank you, Athenodora." Acantha smile as the blonde vampire started to dress herself up with a smoky blue bridesmaid costume.

"Call me Athena, you're my sister now. I've been dreaming about having a sister for my whole human life, thank you for making it come true." She gave back a friendly smile.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

The wedding ceremony started at 8 a.m. at the Volterra's castle hall. Every guests are in their luxurious and glamorous outfit. The Muse's band plays softly. They're here because their relative, Circe, ask them to be a part of the wedding.

The hall is decorated with rose vines and baskets filled with forget-me-nots.

Caius is standing on a stone stage platform, in his black suit and white shirt. His blonde hair rest on his shoulders. Aro and Marcus are standing beside him.

He never felt this nervous. He shouldn't, but he do.

This is the first time he's in this situation, being a groom in the wedding instead of Aro or Marcus' groomsman. He couldn't help bitting his cold lips in nervous.

"Don't be too exciting, brother. I can see your hands sweating even I'm looking from New York." Aro said.

"Shut the hell up, a vampire can't have sweat." Caius frowned.

"What brother? Don't you understand the word 'a little humor'?" The black haired king rolled his eyes.

A few minutes later, the bride enters the hall.

Acantha is wearing a pearly white gown adorned by golden threads. Her hair is perfectly shaped into a half up braid crown and accessorized with golden floral headpieces. An elegant scottish bouquet full of white roses, thistles, calla lilies and forget-me-nots is in her white beautiful hands. Her face looks more angelic and attractive with makeups.

Caius almost dropped his jaws with stunned until Aro poke his arm.

"Hey, she's coming. Shut the mouth and smile, she likes to see you happy in a wedding day."

"I know it!" He snarled back and gave his bride a wide smile.