‡ Happily Ever After ‡

Today's their first day as husband and wife. Acantha put a black cloak onto her and walk out from the bedroom.

Caius is standing on the marble pathway. He turn to her and gave her a smile.

"Let's go, mio amore." He took her hand into his palms.

She nodded and they walk side by side through the balconies and windows in the Volterra Castle.

The guests are going back, the magician group are waiting for them to offers some wedding gifts.

"I wish you luck and happiness forever, child." Morgana blessed as she gave her a present in the small wooden chest.

"Thank you."

Circe came closer and hug her, she pat her head and gave her a golden bangle. Acantha quickly recognized it.

"Is this..."

"Yes, it was your mother's and you take it with you to my island. You lost it when you were twelve and I founded it a few decades later, when you're already been sent off."

She can't help but smile in joy.

"Thank you, master Circe."

"Why with pleasure, dear."

Lilith offers metal boxes full of books and precious accessories. She smiled and wave her hand to disappear.

The other magician leaders gave her a lot of presents that she needs to use her power to transport all of them to her room in a sudden.

After they leave, the vampires started to go back to their home too.

"I'm gonna miss you." Alice said as she hug her.

"Me too." Acantha replied and hugged back.

The Cullens family smiled at her and say goodbye. Then, they turned to Caius and nodded in honor.

He nodded back. And they turn out and leave with a vampiric speed.

He then turn to her.

"I...uh...since you have the wedding presents from everyone, I suggest you should...have mine to." He said jerkily. He's probably gonna go blush if he's a human.

His pale hand is holding a black rose out from his cloak and hand it to her.

"Black rose means eternal love. And a single rose means you are my only one. All together...I'll love you, only you, forever." His

Acantha take it with a wide smile, she love it when he's abashed.

"I have something for you too."

She move her fingers, a single blue rose appears in her palm.

"Blue rose means stable love...it doesn't matters how much you've change. I will love you just the same."

Caius held her face and softly kissed her lips.

"I love you, mio amore."

She smiled and place her hands on the side of his neck.

"Same here."

They kiss deeply with love in each other's arms.

Not so far away, Aro is at his chamber window, taking a morning breeze. He spotted them and rolled his eyes.

"Couples." He grumbled, causing Sulpicia to smile and come near him.

"Why? Jealous of them?"

"Why should I?" He turned to his wife and hold her close.

"I have my happiness standing right here."

"Well." She chuckles.

"If you really think I'm your happiness, would you do me a favor?"

"Anything." Aro mumbles and buried his face into her dark hair.

Sulpicia smile.

"Can I go shopping with Athena this afternoon?"

"Except for that, my love." He pulls away quickly, stunning.

"You said you would give me anything!"

"That's too dangerous!"

"Hey, there's nothing dangerous here! Athena goes to the shop every weekend and still, she's fine!"

"Maybe they're just target on you not her!!"

And so, they keep argueing about going shopping for hours.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Days passed by and it's now a few months she's in the castle.

For the Sanctum, she passes her leadership to her trustable friend, Lyanne. But still, she can't stop worrying about the Sanctums in London and UK. So, Caius suggested to go visit them once a year to make sure things are alright.

Acantha is laying on the velvet couch with a glass of water in her hand, touching Caius' hair gently.

He is sleeping on her lap, of course with the help of her magic. He asked her to do so.

She look at his face and kiss him softly.

She loves him. And he loves her. Nothing's gonna change that.

Without knowing, the spell has gone out and Caius woke up when he felt his wife's lips against his.

He kisses back and held her face close. A few seconds gone and finally they pull apart.

"Look who's kissing me." He teases, flashing a wide smile.

"Did I interrupt you?"

"No, mio amore. Not at all." He replied and kiss her cheek.

"I love you, Acantha." He whispers with all his heart.

She smiled back and answered with the same feeling.

"I love you too, Caius."

The End

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Announcement

So, I'm gonna be making a sequel!!!!
Guess which of the Volturi are main of this one?
The Twins!!!!!
Who?
Well, stay tuned, my darlings, stay tuned.

Pls let me know what is your opinion towards this story.

Btw thanks sooo much for voting my story and comment it.

Hope to see you guys soon in my next stories.

Love,
ModhanaLisa