‡ The Feeling ‡

Acantha tried to find a book which describes about the feeling like last night.

By last night, she means when she's with Caius.

What is the cause of a fast heartbeat and a blush at her cheeks?

She buried herself in the library for almost a day, reading every book that refers to a sickness.

But there's nothing she tried to find.

So, she grab her phone and call to someone who she usually consult with both the public and personal issues.

[Yes?]

"Can-can you come to me? I need your advice."

As soon as she spoke the last word, the magical portal appears in the room.

A tall, slender, beautiful woman walk out.

"Well, well, well. What is it, my dear student?" Her blue eyes turn towards Acantha as she wave her hand to close the portal and walk near her.

"Master Circe, I missed you so much." The blonde witch stand up and ran into her teacher's arms.

"Oh, I missed you too, Acantha." Circe answered softly.

"Now, my darling. What bothers you?"

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

After listening to the symptom of the 'disease'. Circe's smile start spreading al over her beautiful face and she starts laughing with comedy.

"Master Circe!!!!!" Acantha cried. She felt that she said a ridiculous thing to her teacher.

"No, no, dear. I'm sorry. I just thought that we are really a connected teacher and student." She waves her hand in apologize.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, after sending you off. I found a man. His name is Odysseus. And wow, he's really amazing." Circe smiled.

"When I first met him. I only thought that we shared a bond. But as time goes by, my feelings for him changed. I love him. I mean, I want to marry him and let him stay in the island for the rest of our lives. But, yeah, he got a job to do. Besides, he's got a wife and a son already. So, I let him go. And by that heartbroken event, it caused me a sickness. I almost died missing him. But here I am, alive and well. So, I'm telling you, my darling. You are falling for him." She grin and wink.

"Trust your teacher, it's true."

Acantha stunned. She admit that through all the 3216 years of her life, she had never been dated any boy before. So, it's a little weird for her. And most important is, she had no experience at falling for someone before.

"Will it effect the Sanctum or my coworkers?" She is really upset if they are not okay about Caius. He's a Vampire. And to be honest, both magicians and vampires only meet and join when it comes to the dangerous situation for them. So she doesn't really know if they like each other or not.

"Oh c'mon. You have lived for millenniums and now only concerned about that? Have you ever heard of witches or wizards married to vampires? There's a lot of them! Don't be afraid. I'm sure they'll understand your relationship with him. They trust and respect you, aren't they??"

"Y-Yes." Acantha slowly nodded. Her master's got a point.

"Then, don't be afraid!! You love him, don't you? Go on." Circe encourage her.

"Thank you, Master Circe." She said and hug her teacher.

"No problem, dear. You're my apprentice and it's my duty to guide and help you." She hugged back and move her hand in a circle. A gold sparks pops out from plain air and forms a big portal.

"I have to go now, I have a date." Circe winks and walk into it.

"Bye, Master."

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Night comes finally and Acantha is reading a book when a figure in black cloak approach in the window.

"You're early today." She said, looking at Caius who stood in the room.

"Well, I missed you so I came early." He smiled and answer.

Acantha smiled back. She likes his smile. It's like the warm blanket in the rainy day, she felt safe and relax every time she look at it.

Circe's right, she's falling for him. In fact, she already fall for him since last night.

She likes this feelings so much.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Eva Green as Circe the Sorceress