‡ Ti Amo ‡

Circe is standing on the center of the stage, facing the crowd. Along with Lilith and Morgana, all are in white and gold cloak.

She look down at her daughter-like apprentice who's walking up the stairs like a queen descending to her throne.

"You must be very proud of her." Morgana smiled.

"Indeed, dear. I love her as my own daughter."

Acantha walk up and turn herself to Caius. The couples smile to each other.

"Well, the couples are ready. Shall we begin?" Lilith asked.

The other great witches nodded.

"We are all gathered here today to be the witnesses of the two souls which are destined to be together." Circe declaired.

"Now please hold your hands and raise it, would you?"

Caius nodded and took her left hand into his. Morgana step out, wrapping the bead necklace which had a celtic knot represents marriage pendant on it around their hands.

"Caius, do you accept this witch as your wife. Holding her and be with her through heaven and hell, take care of her and never let her go?" Lilith asked.

"Yes, I do." Caius stared at Acantha's eye as he said the sentence. His hand tighten up around her, confirming his vow.

"And you, Acantha, do you accept this vampire as your husband. Be with him through happiness and sorrow for the rest of your immortal life?" The jewish witch then turned to her and asked with a kind smile.

"I do." Her face lit up with a wide smile.

"I'm glad to say; Now I pronounce you husband and wife." Circe gave the couple a nod and a joyful smile.

"Well, you may kiss." Morgana added.

They lean in like a magnet. He hold her waist close to him as she lovingly press her soft lips against his.

The clapping sound echoes in a hall, but the two are not listening. They pull apart and hug each other in a minute and a half later.

"I love you." Acantha whispers.

Caius smiled back.

"I know."

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

He gently kisses her neck and unbounded her hair. They are in their room together, only them.

"You're so beautiful, mio amore." He whispers close to her hair as the white gown fell to the floor.

She smiled back and kiss him with passion, taking off his suit and shirt.

The two fell into the soft bed together. Acantha hold him closer and look in that crimson eyes which are now shone with desire.

"Show me how much you love me, my love."

Caius smile and take his pants off along with her lingerie.

"With pleasure, my dear."

He start tracing her skin, making her tremble in his arms.

A few moments later, the white witch flinch with pain from between her thighs. She gasp for air which made Caius softly kisses her forehead.

"Shhh...it's gonna be alright. Okay?" The king hush her down.

Acantha slowly nodded.

He moves, and they moan with pleasure. She laid her hands on his shoulders and crumple his perfect blonde hair.

They look in each other's eyes, telling how much they crave for each other.

Acantha held Caius' face and gently put her left wrist on his mouth.

"Bite me."

"What? No." He frown.

"I know you are thirst everytime you came near me. I'm ready now, drink my blood and quench your thirst, my love."

He took a deep inhale.

"Damn. Mio amore, do you know you're driving me wild? You're so fucking sexy right now." He growled and let his white fangs out.

She chuckles back before he bite into her wrist and suck in her blood.

"Oh god, this is damn good." He mumble when he drinks her blood and continue moving his waist, making his singer moans.

The two cried out when they reach the top of all the desire. Caius let go of her wrist which is now dripping with red liquid and kiss her eyelids.

"I'm gonna go take some gauze." He say, moving out.

"No, you don't need to." The white witch clench her left hand, the blood quickly stop and the wound amazingly healed.

The Volturi king smile and lay down on her side, kissing her lips deeply.

"Ti amo." He said lovingly.

She smiled and kisses his forehead.

"Ti amo anch'io."

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Katie McGrath as Morgana Pendragon

Gal Gadot as Lilith the Enchantress

Okay...I have to admit. I'm not really influent at English or Erotic scenes. But I tried my best to make you guys enjoy this, soooo
Thank you for reading!!!🤣