‡ Dangers ‡

Caius founded his way more closer to the newborn's lair in London.

He, his brothers and their guard, Alec, Jane and Felix, are on a hunt towards the newborn armies.

He caught some of them and had confronted them where do the rest hide.

And all testimonies leads him here. In the deserted, unfinished building.

Caius, in the black rope, walk into that dark place. He began to search for the newborns around.

And for Felix, who's with him, he ordered him to go and search outside the building to find more evidence that prooves they are a vampire army here.

He was about to touch one old room's door when something attacked him on his back.

Caius growled. He quickly grab that creature and sling it over his head.

The newborn Vampire.

He look down at those crimson eyes as he pull the head out of the body.

Suddenly, he felt that he was not alone.

The other newborns crawled out from the shadow and dark corner. Caius look around only to found that the only way out is to get through them.

He start ripping their head off, making a way out.

Just before he could reach the last group that is standing on his way, somekind of headache attacks him really hard that he fall on his knees and growl in pain.

Caius look around hardly to find the one who attack him. From his knee, he saw a newborn girl screaming at him.

She's the one who did this. That's the only thing Caius could thought.

He tried to escape. But the other newborns won't let him did that. They restrain him. Let him kneel on the floor and held his head up against the female vampire who just scream at him.

She smirks as she grab his neck.

He's going to die. Caius never felt this fear before. He struggle as much as he could. His soul is screaming for help inside of him.

He is too weak to finish them all. Besides, he doesn't know if they tricked Felix to go another way.

The newborn girl is about to rip his neck off when suddenly something looks like a white energy hit her straight in the body. She flew and gone into ashes.

The newborns turn their head towards the intruder. They growl in anger.

The intruder quickly slip through them and wave it's hand a few times. Suddenly, the armies scream and turn into ashes.

The rest stood in fear.

Caius felt a soft, caring and kind hand placing in the back of his head.

"Sleep." That is the only word from the intruder.

Then, he lie to the ground and fell unconscious.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Acantha snap her finger last time. The last newborn gone into ashes.

She turn to a Vampire on the ground.

He is a blonde, tall and maybe the most good looking vampire she had ever saw in her long lifetime.

She kneel down next to him and check if he got any severe injuries.

Another Vampires in a black cloak approach in the area. When thay saw her with him. They ran in.

Acantha stood up and turn her palm towards them, a white light came out.

They stunned and fell to the ground.

"Look, I don't want to fight." She warned.

The short vampire with curly black hair slowly get to his feet again. He gave a hand sign to his company to lower their guards down.

"I'm so sorry, my dear ma'am. We're just freak out when we saw my brother lying on the ground. We think he's dead." He said with a mannerful voice.

"Well, he's not. I just put on some spell to make him sleep and rest."

"Oh, it's great then. Can we have him back now?" Another male vampire with a tall figure, young face and dark brown hair asked.

"Manner, Alec." The first Vampire warned and turn to her.

"I'm sorry for the manner of my guard. I'm Aro, the leader of the Volturi. And you?"

"My name is Acantha Helleneson. I'm the leader of the sorceror and sorceress in UK. Nice to meet you." She respond.

"And yes, you could take him back. My spell will last for the rest of the night."

"May I asked you what are you, dear ma'am?" Aro asked.

"Well." Acantha chuckles.

"I'm the white witch. I was the apprentice of Circe the sorceress. Now, if you would excuse me. I have a city to check. It's a pleasure to meet you, my dear Volturi guests. Feel free to come and visit at the London's Sanctum." She smiles and snap her finger, disappear from the place.