‡ Fire and War ‡

Acantha sat down on a chair beside Caius. She listened to every detail that Aro tell her.

"A war is coming." She summarized, crossing her arms and frown her goegeus brows.

"Actually, mio amore, it has already begun." Caius added.

"I need to gather every magicians under my rule, we will join your guards."

"That's a joy to hear." Aro respond.

Acantha snap her finger, a white raven appears in the plain air. She gave her arm for it to cling on.

"Gather my people as fast as you can." She tell it. The raven nodded in respond and burst into millions of white feather, disappear.

"They'll be here in less than an hour, be prepared."

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Acantha was putting on her leather cloak when Caius approach in the room.

"Are you sure you're coming too, mio amore?"

"Yes, Caius. It's my duty to protect this city and the people from danger." She answered as she put on her boots.

He pull her in for a loving hug and quickly kissed her lips.

"Be careful, okay?"

She smiled, placing her hand on his cheek.

"Don't worry, my love. I've lived for nearly 3300 years. This is not the day I die."

He smile back, hold her wrist on his cheek and lean his perfect face on it, kissing it passionately.

"Let's go."

They walk out of the room, into the hotel lobby which is filled with witches and wizards from all over the United Kingdom and the Volturi guards.

Acantha breathe in as she and Caius walk to the stairs, joining Aro and Marcus.

"Thank you all for coming, my dear magicians." She said with a loud tone to make everyone heard it.

"With pleasure, my lady." One of the head sorceror in London named Nathan answered.

"Tonight, all of us gathers, eager for war. But we don't know can we all survive for tomorrow. I won't ask you are you scared of fighting armies of newborn Vampires with lots of special abilities because I know you all did. And I'm telling you right now that even I felt unsure during this time. But this is not for only us, it's for the humankind, your human families. So, I ask you only one question tonight. Are you willing to fight alongside with the Volturi and me?"

The sorcerors raises their hand and growled in unison.

She turned to Aro, who had a smile on his face.

"Are we ready to go?"

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

They arrived at the old, abandoned big house in the edge of the city. The Volturi stood in the side of the magician army.

Acantha turn to Aro, waiting for the allowance.

"After you, Acantha dear."

She grin as other witches and wizards start circling their hands, a huge portal appears in the front of them.

She walk in the portal which is for entering straight into the mansion with the invading army of magicians.

Her hands let out a magical energy to blow into the newborns that are sitting unaware in their coven.