Part 4: Break up

She came here in the cafe trying to talk to me. I don't really care about her so I decided to ignore her in hopes she leaves me alone. "I need to go" I said not glancing once at her. "no yoongi i need to talk to you" he grabbed my hands stoping me from my actions. "I don't have time for this or you" he coldly said. "yoongi sorry for everything you know I didn't mean any of that I was pressured by my friends, I didn't meant to hurt you ever" I just looked at her and sits down she said sorry to me and I'll let her explain just to clarify everything so she can finally moved on from me and not bother me anymore but that's not what happen before I can sit down she holds my hands and got closer to me and kissed me held on to my neck and I can't let go of her I tried to push her but she didint budge and I think the alcohol finally hits me, I looked at her wait y/n is that you she said yes so I decided to kiss her back and realize it's not her but it's too late she already saw everything she quickly run away crying I decided to follow her.

.   .   .

I was walking home when I remembered that I forgot my bag in the cafe thank god I have my phone and wallet with me but I have to get it yoongi might not be there anymore so I texted my mom that I'll be late so I get a cab to go there quickly. when I get out of the cab I immediately got inside.

"yoong-" they both looked back at me and when my eyes saw her grimace smile my blood started to boil.
Then he called me finding any sympathy in my body but I can't he already did the worst nightmare I've been so scared to occur. "y/n I can explain" he said with his eyes fearsome of my reaction at his stupid actions. "do you think I will believe you, you promised me Yoongi and now you broke the promise I hate you I never wanna see that face again!" I screamed at him which I've never done before. I was terrified of myself as well but if I didn't let it out I know it will hurt me at the end.

(your POV)
And my body was frozen by the view that I was seeing in front of me yoongi was kissing another girl not just another girl it was his ex it really hurts I was stuttering but I decided to speak, this is the last time that I'm ever gonna see him I said that I hate him and never wanna see him ever again after that I just run outside as fast as I can and everything became slow motion the rain drops slowly dripping to my skin slowly soaking my shirt and cars seems too slow down and people running looks like they are walking the rain drops match perfectly to my tears so they can't see that I'm crying.

.   .   .

"y/n what happen I'll go get you a towel" It was my old best friend he's from Seoul I haven't seen him in a long time since I move out to daegu. "here's the towel" I was just standing there so he just wrapped the towel around me and hugged me. "what are you doing tae" you asked him not realising your voice cracked. "I missed you so much is it not normal for a friend to hug you when he missed her" I smiled and he smiled back at me, I missed seeing his smile he's really cute and handsome he changed so much he doesn't look like this before i always had a crush on him when we were kids but I don't wanna ruin the friendship until I had to move out and leave him behind. "hey I missed you too my little sunshine"

"you should go changed taehyung will accompany you" mom said. I nodded and we go upstairs I go into the bathroom and showered when I came out I saw taehyung was waiting for me. "you still take too long in the bathroom" I didn't say anything and sits beside him remembering what just happen back i. The cafe. He noticed your sad face and rethink what he said just. "hey, I'm just joking" he said taking back everything. "it's fine" you sadly smiled at him.

"what happen to you I heard you had a boyfriend"
He jokingly said. "how did you know?" You didn't mean to take it so seriously but you ended up doing so. "your mom told me earlier, I didn't mean to know it" You just hugged him and cried in his shoulder he was shocked but he hugged you back you feel really comfortable around him and just cry there he just hugged you until you feel better and broke the hug.
"hey what happen? is it about him what did he do to you" He looks mad but really cute I really missed him and his warmest company that he made you want from him. He was your only friend once before and your best friend that you secretly fall in love with but that's all on the pass and you wanna stay like this being happy with being just friends as you were not ready for anything related to love and emotions. You just don't wanna be hurt again it's not worth it.

"nothing" you hide your words from him. "so your crying over nothing" he sighed not letting you pass at this situation. "yes over nothing" you lied. "your a bad liar, just tell me I'm your Bestfriend after all"
You don't wanna say the vomit word. "I caught him kissing another girl" you gulped not letting your bottled mind to release those venomous words you've been thinking about that scene repeating again ana again in your head. "are you sure it was him" he tried to give it a benefit of a doubt. "of course I would never forget that face oh and he kissed back" you laughed like a lunatic to yourself.
"maybe his drunk or something" he tried to investigate not letting your cry once again. "In a cafe, alone by himself that's just not him"

"well he did cheated on you" he jokingly said.

"wait I thought you were gonna help me solved this"

"I'm joking, but you should talk to him let him explain before it's too late"

"I don't want too"

"y/n don't be so childish you don't wanna regret not talking to him" he added as he's concerned about your well being. "I don't care about him anymore" I was about to say something and then her mom opened the door. "are you okay? Everybody is waiting for you" she said still having those worried eyes at her precious daughter. "I'm sorry mom but I'm sick " I lied not wanting to talk to anyone. "well taehyung needs to go home, your mom is waiting for you down stairs" he said looking at taehyung as I only sighed not really wanting him to leave me looking like this in this situation. "do you want me to go?" He then glanced back at me with a questioning face expression plastered on his handsome face. "it's fine I'll see you tomorrow" he makes his way towards the door but he stopped and looked back at you. "don't do anything stupid I'll text you later" I nodded obediently. "I'm not that stupid okay" He just smiled and wave his hand at me and closed the door I just laid in my bed feeling happy and sad because my best friend came back just when I really needed him, my thoughts drifted me into sleep.

Yoongi's POV
she saw everything, and yelled at me she doesn't wanna see me ever again so I decided to follow her it was raining and I followed her in to her house but I saw his mom opened the door and walked up to me with the umbrella "why is she crying when she got home" she asked with a mad expression in her eyes that's almost the same as y/n's hazel brown eyes. I will never for get that moment when she looked at me like she despises my existence more than anything.

Mom POV
while I was waiting for her I saw her at the window crying and compose her self up and entered the house smiling I know she's really not okay so I want taehyung to comfort her. The man that will never dare to hurt her, my precious daughter's heart.

"don't answer" I just stand there looking down
"I don't want you to see her again and we're leaving this place too, so don't comeback here I'm making sure you'll never see her again" she taunted him scaring him away but will it work knowing that he loves her more than himself she's his everything.
"I'm sorry I'm really sorry" he apologise at her mother as she only shook her head displeased by his actions not even knowing what actually happened. She can just tell when she saw her daughters teardrops falling down her face from that moment she knew that he's the reason behind her tears. She slammed the door and he left crying while going home he mean the hills where is his real home is he sat there and punch the bench where he was sitting. "I'm so fucking stupid! I hurt her so much and she will never forgive me she doesn't even let me explain I'm stupid for kissing back I thought it was her!"

I don't wanna lose her I love her way too much I have to talk to her, I need her in my life.

Your POV
He was my first love and my first heart break. I never thought it would hurt as it hurts my poor heart as it shattered all over the place. "I love you for letting me feel what its like to have everything, But I hate you for letting me feel what its like to lose everything" I know that I still love you but every time I see your face in my head all I can remember is you kissing that girl. My heart is full of rage and anger that replace the love I have for you.

Knock! knock!