Part 13: Flirty

Kill him! Kill him!

why won't you just die!....

yeah shoot him in right in the head.....

Quick quick....

Cmon jimin your so slow you gonna get your self killed.....

What the hell was that it's so early in the morning why are they screaming so godamn loud, I woke up from my beautiful sleep and angrily get of my bed and stomps downs stairs really loud making sure they hear it loud and clear I shouted at the both of them making them look at me at the same time a little bit shocked.

"yah! do you know that there's people sleeping right now and can you stop screaming it's really loud"

"sorry babe me and jungkook didn't mean to wake you up we're just about to finish anyways"

"good" as I turn my back but jimin said something

"by the way change what you're wearing we're not the only one living in this house anymore" jimin uttered

I looked down to to what I'm wearing. It's a silky pink top and lace shorts. I mean it's just sleep wear but I think it's still a little bit skimpy and showing too much skin. I go up stairs and change my clothes into a more covering way. I wear a big blue shirt and a short that's a little bit longer than the last one. l go down stairs and head straight to the kitchen ignoring the two idiots playing in the living room. I was making a cereal when I heard someone walks behind me and slowly wraps his hands around my waist. I can feel his breath ticking me behind my ears near my neck.

"I like what you wear earlier it's way more sexier than this blue shirt you're wearing right now"

"but you're the one who told me to change so I changed my shirt"

As I turn around our face are so close to each other realizing it's was not jimin it was jungkook. I tried to push him but didn't budge but he finally let go of me as I run towards the living room to jimin.

"why are you running?" jimin said. "ah nothing by the way I made you a cereal just get it from the kitchen" I uttered panting heavily. "can you get it for me please" jimin plead. "J-just get it yourself jimin!" as I run away.

- -

After eating alone because I don't wanna eat with those idiots what I mean is I'm not really excited to see jungkook. I clean the table and decided to take a warm bath as I hold the handle turning the knob around. Then I hear the shower already opened and I looked at the person using the shower it was jungkook he's facing his back at me as I stared looking at his wet hair my eyes are going down to this back muscle but I stopped my eyes from going further and quickly regretting it. I close the door and runs towards the living room gets a pillow and cover my poor eyes. I heard footsteps walking closer to my direction then it stops right in front of me. I peeked under the pillow and saw a feet that's still a bit wet from the shower. he quickly grabs the pillow that I'm using as my only shield from whats he's planning to do to me.

"you know what privacy means? it means you can't just opened the door in the bathroom while someone's using it" jungkook uttered.

"I'm sorry I didn't know but you're the one here didn't locked the door"

He just smirks and leans hovering on top of me my back slowly sinking down to the couch he move closer and closer to my face I didn't know what to do so I just close my eyes.

Wait is he gonna kiss me?

I felt nothing instead I felt his breath next to my neck going up to my ear whispering something.

"how bad do you really want to see me, you even bothered me in my shower"

He moves away from me but still looking at me still laying like a stone in the couch with my red face from blushing he said something at me and leaves.

"you should see your self right now, you look pathetic" he uttered.

I was a little bit offended by his last statement. I stand up and goes to my room. I decided to take a nap just to get this stress out of my body.

- -

I woke up from my nap suddenly my phone vibrates and I put the phone over my ears leaning it on top of my ears.

Babe I'm gonna be home soon wait for me don't fall asleep okay I'll be there soon.

" Okay see you " with a sleepy voice.

Wait did you just woke up?

Love you bye! I hung up the phone.

I sit up from my bed, as I looked to down to my shirt I'm still wearing the same shirt from morning. I felt a little dirty as I comb my hand through my hair. I felt a natural grease building up. I really need to take a bath.

So show me

I show you

So show me

I show you

As I sing my current favorite song while taking a bath it makes me feel really good just letting out all the bottled stress and uneasiness in my mind and body as the door flew opened revealing jungkook looking really annoyed looking at me up and down.

"yah! Get out you pervert" as I throw anything that I could see in his direction.

"stop I'm sorry I'm sorry ahhh that hurts"

"just get out already" I shouted at him.

I'm sitting in the living room minding my own business but I heard someone singing so I decided to follow the voice and it brings me to the bathroom so I opened it and I saw her singing like no ones in the house but her as she takes a shower I smiled to my self she looks so happy not until she screamed at me and I quickly frown and looked annoyed and looked down my feet as I felt things being thrown at me and I left closing the door.

"yah! You j-jungkook look at me" you question him.

"what do you want from me and before you say something you didn't lock the door either and your being so loud it hurts my ears"

"how dare you talked to me like that!"

I walked at him but he runs away and I followed him he's so fast, i remember he's some kind of athlete I would never win. So I stopped at my tracks and give up and decided to sit on the couch.

I heard the door opened...

        ________

What do you think will happen next?