Part 6: Angel

When we arrived to Seoul the train dropped us to a crowded station, still a bit shock because I never really go to a crowded place, it's not my thing I just stayed at home I don't even take the bus I just walk to school, I've been before but that was years ago and I don't really remember since I was a little kid. "I need to call Tae's mom hold on" mom said. "sweety I need to get some signal I'll be right back and you can wonder around but do go anywhere far" he warns me about this place getting crowded and I definitely don't wanna get lost at my first time being here. "okay mom" my mom left me for sec just to get some signal since where in the subway while waiting for her I wandered around, it's really pretty here tall buildings and pretty trees the birds looks so peaceful until it come to my way flying.

"omo what just happen" and I just realize I'm lost. wait I'm really lost I quickly took my phone in my pocket to text mom but it was dead. "aish seriously, why didn't you charge your phone before you leave" I said to myself. I don't have my bag with me it means I don't have my wallet I'm screwed so I looked around there was no one until I heard someone walking. I saw man not just a man a beautiful one. god he's really handsome is he an angel straight from heaven. not realizing I started walking towards him like something's pulling me and his head turn around when he realize my presence he looked at me smiling.

"h-hi" I said embarrassed looking at him in awe until he tilt his head looking at me in confusion. "I-I mean can I borrow your phone I need to call my mom I think I'm lost" I suddenly said getting his full attention to me. "how can I trust you" I don't know weather he's joking or people here are just rude and don't trust the people around them. "what do you mean i just need to call someone" I looked at him with a seriously look.  "that your not stealing my precious phone" I sighed not biting my lips not wanting to pick a fight at a rude gorgeous stranger in front of me. "I have a phone too it's just dead and I'm not gonna steal your precious phone okay" Putting your phone in front of his face. "calm down I'm just joking how can a pretty girl like you steal my phone" Pretty! he calls me pretty wait I'm suppose to be mad how can I be mad he so damn cute. He give me his phone and I immediately call my mom after the call I give his phone back.

"no thank you or something?" he sighed wanting me to say something after I borrowed his precious belongings. "thank you idiot" I said while I crossed my arms and looked away from him. "after I let you borrow my phone that's all your gonna say and you have the audacity to called me an idiot" he pouted which I suddenly found cute. " thank you so so much happy?" I glared at him after embarrassingly done an aegyo. Knowing boys likes it when I do those things that I really don't wanna do. I do it when Yoongi gets mad and it works efficiently since then. This man probably doesn't deserve my adorableness but I really need to call my mom and uses his phone so I have no other choice. "You're really something"
He just chuckled at himself as everything starting to became silence until he decided to speak.

"By the way whats your name cuty?" He suddenly said side glancing you. "I'm y/n and please don't call me that I don't know you that well" I coldly said not being a fan of his nicknames. "Ok I will not, I just called you that because you haven't tell me your name, I'm jimin by the way" he offered his small hands for me to shake as I ignored it. "so?" I rolled my eyes at him as he awkwardly pulled back his hands putting it back to his pockets. "why you so cold after I helped you and please stop ignoring me I hate it when people ignored me" he ranted. "what do you want from me, just say want you wanna say and stop bothering me" I turned my heels not wanting his pleads and complains. "I want your number" the truth is slowly coming out. "huh never" I glared at him. "then I'm not gonna stop bothering you" Following you around until you stop on your tracks and be bumps into you. "fine idiot I'll give you my number, just don't call me I don't like when people calls me" I gave him my number and he looks so happy he's actually really cute when he smiles,
we wait there until my mom comes and picked me up.

"I'll see you soon idiot" jimin said while waving his tiny hands in the air. "wait I'm suppose to call you that" I suddenly looked back at him. "bye idiot" he called me while he runs away trying to catch the train. After that my mom asked me some thing. "do you know him it's looks like you're really close have you moved on already" she teasingly said. "wait how do you know?" I was baffled. "my daughter I know you I know what happened even if your don't tell me" well there's no point of hiding it if she already knows everything. "well I'm sorry if I didn't let you know but I'm really fine don't worry about me"
"if you say so" she walked ahead as I followed her.

. . .

He holds my wrist and take me somewhere dragging me it was a dark alley way it looks scary it was quite wet because of the rain the place was empty. Then he push back to the hard concrete wall and put his hands above my head and stares at me deeply like it can get through my soul it was quiet for a while so I decided to break it.

Yah what are you doing here

I'm here to get what's mine

I don't owe you anything

I want you and only you

And then he leans closer to my face I can feel his warm breath brushing to my lips we can here each other's breathing as he leans closer our lips almost touching I close my eyes and then...

Ringgggggg

I quickly sat up in bed as I lost my balance and falls into the hard floor. "Ouch my precious butt" wait it was a dream. As I heard someone running through the corridor She quickly opens the door and see you lying on the floor in pain. "omo what happen"As she helped me stand up and put me in bed. "are you alright sweety" you just nodded. "By the way get ready your gonna go somewhere look pretty okay" You just sat there in confusion. "what why?" You walks towards the bathroom wobbling while holding to your head and your butt from the what happen earlier. "What a good day to start" As you walk out of the bathroom and finds some clothes to wear your phone suddenly vibrate so you decided to pick it up.

"I think it's from tae"

"hi good morning idiot"

How dare you call me an idio-

"From unknown number" wait it's from the cute guy that I saw yesterday at the station, I remember his pinkish cheeks, his eyes that turn into crescent shape when he smiles, his plump lips. As my finger goes up to my to touch my lips, I remember my dream about this man bringing me to some dark alley and tried to kiss me too bad I didn't saw his face but I got i feeling of who it was. "y/n you have a visitor come here quickly!" As your mom screams your name down stairs. "okay I'll be there in bit"

Who could it be...