Part 29: Friends

You glanced at him and wave your hands for you get notice by him. He saw you and go straight towards your table and forgot about his friend that he brings along to also meet me. You embrace him tightly and he did the same. You hugged for awhile earring chuckle at his friend still standing behind you. You broke the hug and go towards his direction to greet him. You offer your hands for a handshake but he just stared at it and shook his head.

"I see, you're not a fan of handshakes, maybe a hug" you opened your arms to him and he suddenly hugs you. You heard jin chucked at the both of you.

"You're too cute, cmon sit down and let's ordered already and I'm starving"

"Fine, jin oppa" you said while sitting down and jin calls the waiter and ordered his food. "Anyways what's your name mister?" You asked him. "I'm kim namjoon you can call me namjoon oppa, because I'm older than you not mister I'm not that old" he replied. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to call you like that namjoon oppa"

The waiter came with the plates of food and we stared eating while getting to know each other including his cute friend. He's literally so cute he pick his food and doesn't eat seafood and his charming smile with dimples so natural. It's makes me happy for some reasons. We talked for awhile and we actually have a lot of fun talking to each other and laughing to Jin's dad jokes. Not until I mention his name. Suddenly they become silent and glanced at each other.

"You know yoongi? The Min freaking yoongi"

"I know him very well, He's actually my ex boyfriend why?" I mumbled the last words.

"What you let that old hag date you, oh my precious flower" he said while he touched my face pretending to be sad.

"Well it's ex boyfriend so it's fine now, don't think about it too much Hyung. Wait is he your first too. What I mean i-" jin hits him at the back of his head earning a groan from him. "Shut Your dirty mouth namjoon, don't forget she's still my little sister" jin spat "I'm sorry I can't help random words come out of my mouth, forgive me" he uttered "It's fine and to answer your question I'm still innocent to that stuff. I haven't experience any of that yet" you said while gazing down. You heard jin deeply sigh.

"Thank god, let's change the topic. Anyways we've known yoongi because we were colleagues at this company we worked for. Did you know that your brother is a really talented and handsome singer"

"I don't, That's a new fact for me"

"My job is to write songs and produce beats it's not that cool unlike Jin's"

"I think that's really cool without beats and the producing behind it the whole song wouldn't be complete"

"I appreciate that your really cool too"

"Anyways, Him and yoongi one time worked together on one of my songs. it was going so good not until he ditch us and leave Daegu in hopes to find this girl. I wonder how is he now knowing that he needs to come back from his one month leave. There's a ton of work he left back there but still he want to see her so badly. He worked so hard day and night he's so dedicated not for the his career but for her. He never mention her name to us. But we called her the Yoongi's Daegu girl. All I know is she is really special to him"

"Are you talking about me or this other girl" namjoon keep glancing at me while Jin's telling his long story.

"Yoongi is a genuine person and most of all a hard worker. He's so passionate when it comes to his music, that's why we looked up to him. I just didn't thought you would know him that well that you even date him"

"I know that's why he loves piano so much and always glued to his phone, maybe his working writing some lyrics" I uttered.

"Wait I think it's her, I remember when yoongi let me borrow his phone to write some lyrics he has her as the wallpaper"