Part 21: Rain

"What do you mean girlfriend? I've gone for a month and now this" jimin shouted.

"I'm sorry jimin please forgive me. I didn't know your gonna come back. Don't get it wrong I'm not his yet" I shyly said while looking at my feet. I didn't expect it.
He hugged me so tight making me melt from his hug as he whisper something to my ears. "I missed you so damn much. Please let's give us a chance. I love you"
My eyes are still close taking everything he said. When I opened my eyes I saw jungkook glaring at us. Looking really Mad. What should I do?

As he broke the hug he stare deeply to my eyes that strikingly beautiful eyes. But my eyes landed on his plump pink lips. Like it's begging mine to pressed against his.
And again he flashes me his one of the most sweet smile that makes weak every time I get a glimpse of it. I was pulled back to reality when he held my hands, lifting it up and got contact with his glossy lips.

"Y/N I know you still love me don't lie"

"What are you talking about jimin I haven't even said anything yet"

"I know you better than anyone else, better than yourself, I can tell by the way you looked into my eyes and you gaze found my lips. For sure I know that you still crave for me. Don't worry I am too"

I looked down for him not to see my face getting red and blushing from his statement. But before I could say something he gently pulled by chin up forcing me to glance at him. And said.

"I'll take that as a yes" my eyes widen.
But I didn't even try to protest because
There's no point if he already know my answer. But what about jungkook in the pass month I did like him. He's sweet and have a pure soul. I mean I haven't seen everything but I want to. I wanna know him better. I thought we have something special. I even kissed him. Now he's gonna think I have something for him too. But not until jimin came. I thought I liked jungkook. I guess I'm wrong. All the feelings came back like a thunder storm trying to slowly destroy me until I gave in. But I know deeply to my heart that jimin will never forgive him or me. I snapped at my thought when jimin held my arms slightly Shaking it. I glance at him.

"Hey I know this is gonna be hard for me
But now that I have your answer. I can throw anything away just for you. I can't let you go. Your too precious to live in my pass."

"Jimin I'm sorry for every thing I let my body act for me not my mind. I'm not asking for your forgiveness but I just want you to be happy that's all"

"Y/N let's make a deal. I'm willing to forget anything that happened between you and jungkook. And I will forgive you. It's gonna be a process but all I want is you. I want us back. all will do anything....

just for you...."

As I felt tears stream down my face. filled wave of emotions making me drowned from it. Now I know that I don't deserve an angel like you. Your too precious to be with me. But I wanna feel what is like to be with your arms again. But I can't, That's so selfish.

"Jimin I'm sorry I can't accept that

I don't deserve you...."

You let go of Jimin's hands even though you wanna intertwined with his hand forever but you can't. He tried to get a grip of it once more but you pushed it. Before he could protest you already run your way out. Out of this mess you created. This is the only way I know how to avoid my problems is to runaway from them.

Jimin I'm so sorry for hurting you so much. For ripping your poor heart again and again. I didn't accept you not because I don't love you but because i know it till take days no years to bring back the pieces that I shattered. Your just saying those beautiful words because of jungkook. I know you would not want me to be with him. That's why your doing this
Your hurting yourself because of me. I can't bare to see that beautiful eyes again filled with heartache and love at the same time. And Jungkook forgive for letting myself to you. I don't know your real intensions but I know that your a good person and I don't wanna hurt you too.

God please give me a sign. As i felt a droplet lightly touched my skin. At the same time my tears came streaming down my face matching with the rain.

I love the rain. I love how it softens the outlines of things, the world became softly blurred, and I feel like I melt right into it.