Part 17: Monster

I woke up at the middle of the night.
As I felt a arms around my waist. I turned around. "it's jimin wait it's jimin how long have I slept that I didn't notice him when he came back from work" I quietly started at him he looks like angel. He looks beautiful under the moon light As my eyes landed on his lips and softly brush my thumbs on delicate lips and l remember what happed earlier when I kissed jungkook correction he kissed me first I just responded to it still doesn't justify it. How would I tell this to jimin or should I.
"Jimin is surely gonna be mad"
"why I'm I gonna be mad about?"Jimin said with a husky voice looking at me.
"Uh umm, that I fall asleep again without noticing you already gone home" I lied
"That's it? Then I'm not gonna be mad it's that the only thing your doing" I just give him an awkward smile then we fell asleep.

"Babe I'll be back a little late you can sleep as much as you want" as I kissed her cheek and go towards the door but before I touch the handle she called my name and I looked back smiling at her.
"What is it?"
Should I tell him now or not I need to tell him but not now he's not gonna be able to focus at work maybe later when he goes home. I feel like I'm being watched I see jungkook in the corner of my eyes glaring at me shit what should I do?
"Uh umm n-nothing just be careful okay" After I said that I see jungkook sighed in the corner of my eye.

"Is that all you wanna say? I just nod
"I'm fine, you be careful okay" jimin said

After he left closing the door in front of me jungkook suddenly grabs my wrist kinda rough but gentle enough not to hurt me. And drag me to the kitchen cornering me by the kitchen counter as he got closer he hold my waist and put me on top of the counter. Him standing in between my legs trapping me. Then he kissed me I feel like burning from he's touch I can't resist melt with your scarlet kiss like a wildfire. he put his lips away and gently stroke my lower lip with his thumb. Keep his slightly-open mouth close to me and breathe in and out together. He Brush his lips against mine without actually kissing me.
We get caught up in the moment. His hands is in my hair and keeping me close.
Those are the kinds that leave your lips tingling.

Then the door flew opened....

Making me flinch as I see the man that I love standing in the door. His eyes are full of rage, grief and despair like his heart is been ripped into pieces.

"Is that what you do all day when I'm not around! Tell me!" Jimin angrily shouted
Jungkook immediately put me behind his back hiding me "it's not her fault I-l forced her blame me instead"
"Forced?! I saw it in front of my eyes she fucking kissed you back! Y/N I'm talking to you I'm i not enough huh? That you have to do this behind my back and with my best friend too!" Jimin shouted.

I can't take this I need to say something I don't care what happens anymore.

"Yes! jimin I kissed him but let me explain it was just a mistake I don't love jungkook, I love you and you fucking know that!"

"What did you say? You love me Y/N you know that's bullshit why would you deceive me if you love me explain it!"

"let's stop this then! if you don't wanna believe me then let's end this relationship
I don't wanna repeat my self over and over again jimin" I shouted not realizing what I just said that tore his heart even more as I felt my tears streaming down my face. "Is that really what you want? I'm leaving and don't do dare try to follow me" jimin screamed and left me there crying.

It's unbelievable when it's just one mistake and every thing is destroyed. Cheating and lying aren't struggles, they're reasons to break up. Maybe we're not meant to be.

Jungkook POV
I felt like my heart sunk when I heard this words came out from her mouth "Yes! jimin I kissed him but let me explain it was just a mistake I don't love jungkook, I love you and you fucking know that!"
I was just a mistake for her she doesn't seems to care about my feelings, feelings that I have for her She is the reason I know love the reasons I love love.
this is not gonna stop me from loving her
now that his gone. I can have her all for my self I will make her mine...begging for me...

Beer being slammed to the table

"jimin can you stop drinking please you've already drunk six bottles of beer hey jimin can you even understand me?"

"how can I stop tell me seokjin?! I called you here so you can listen to me your my only friend and that bastard jungkook he will never get away with this"

Betrayal was what I felt, my heart broken not just by a girl I was in love with, but also by, as I once believed, a true friend. I wanna to forget about her but I can't I still love her even thought she did things I would never even imagine her doing she hurts me so much.

"but I still want you Y/N, I'm gonna get back what belongs to me "

"Y/N o-opened the door p-please I want to talk to y-you, I wanna see your face babe please let me see y-you" jimin shouting outside of my house.

"I don't think it's safe, he's definitely drunk don't come outside until I said so okay" jungkook worriedly said.

"But why I wanna talk to him I wanna explain that I didn't mean what I said earlier" i begged him.
"I know but now it's not the time, you might get hurt you don't know jimin enough he will never show you this side of him so just stay back" I sadly nod.

"What do you want jimin!" Jungkook screamed at him. "What are you still doing here huh you bastard!" Jimin screamed.
"Can't you see she doesn't want you, she cried all day and tried to contact you and this is why you do drunk do you think she wants to see you like this! just leave jimin"
He said the last words in a low voice.

I can't just stand here behind the door while this two boys are shouting at each other over the fight that I caused. i decided to go outside but when I opened the door. My eyes grew wider in shock I saw jungkook laying on the hard ground holding his face groaning. l quickly run over there and cover jungkook hugging him. I don't care if he gets mad at me later. I can't see him getting hurt when I'm the one caused this problem at the first place.

"Y/N go inside, I need to teach him a lesson, I just want to talk to him" jimin said
"Just talk? by punching him and god knows what else you could've done to him if I didn't intervene!" I screamed at him.
He walk closer to me and roughly held my
arms making me shake in fear, I can smell the alcohol on his breath he leans his face even closer than it already is "jimin stop go away from me!" He's holding me still
I decided to get off this grip thank god he's drunk so get off quickly but stumbles on my way back. I've never seen him like this before he looks so scary and not the jimin I know.

"Y/N please just let me explain everything I didn't punch him that hard, I just want him to feel what is lik-" I cut his words.
"I don't care! jimin you're not like this what happened you're a monster look at you, look at what you did you hurt him and you hurt me this is not the jimin I love, don't let me see your face again" I looked down after that I help jungkook inside the house leaving jimin outside alone by himself.

I kept repeating that words in my head.

you hurt me.....

this is not the jimin I love.....

don't let me see your face again.....

You're a MONSTER......

Who is seokjin?