Part 22: Umbrella

You found yourself walking at the street in the middle of everyone not caring about the stares their giving not because they know your broken inside but because is raining hard and you just letting your self get soaked and dragged by the flow of people with their colorful umbrellas on. Until you felt the sound of rain suddenly stop making you stop to your tracks and looked up. But when you did you saw the face of the man you never wanted to see. He's standing their holding a umbrella over your head covering the both of you fairly. He offers his hand out. You gladly accept it without knowing. And he pulled you closer making it impossible for you to breath not because got his tight grip around your waist but because his breathtakingly beautiful. But before he can get closer you pulled away from him still gazing at each other.

Is this the gods sign?

"Yoongi what are you doing here in Seoul"

"Is that all your gonna say to me I've been finding you anywhere, but I didn't expect us to meet like this, but I'm happy I finally find you"

"Why are you trying to find me, I thought that was the last day that I'm going to see you ever"

"I still can't forget you, come back to me
Even if we'll have the same ending. I try telling myself that I'll be alright but at the end of the day, it's you again."

"Yoongi you have no idea how mush I've missed you. But how can I trust you again, believe me I want to but something in my head telling me not to."

"If you miss me, come back to me then you can love me again, I realize the I need you back in my life and that I found you, I'll never let you go"

"Then prove it to me, prove me that you love me, that I can trust you again"

He pulled her closer him leaving no space
In Between. He gaze deeply into her eyes making her tense body soften by his touch. She closed her eyes him as well. Until she felt a soft lips almost like clouds. The kiss is different from the others. It's full of love and longing it feels like they wanna stay like this forever. He felt her hands gently wrap around his neck. She pulled away from his lips making it linger. They gaze at each other for awhile. Until he decided to speak.

"I don't expect you to easily forgive me but please don't forget our memories that's all I ask"

"Yoongi.....I forgive you....but you still owe me an explanation"

He flashes me one of his beautiful features his gummy smile that I haven't seen in a very long time. I miss him smiling at me like that. I'm lying to myself if I say I don't miss him. But still my heart needs a break. From him and from the two man waiting for me to come back to them. But I don't think I want to see them right now. Maybe I could ask him a favor.

"Cmon let's take you home, you look like your freezing" he takes off his blue bomber jacket and placed it around my shoulder. it perfectly covered on my small body.

"But I don't really feel like going home right now, I just don't wanna see him I mean them"

"I know it's a weird question but do you have a boyfriend? And who is them?"

"I don't think I have. We not together anymore but I still fee-"

She was cut off by him dragging her to the nearest place they could find. She smiled to herself because he's holding her hands running just like before when their still together. He always doesn't let her finish her sentence because he already got the answer he's finding for. He miss her cuddles, he miss her kisses, he miss her voice, he miss her hug, he miss her smell and he miss how she made him feel. He miss her everything. It feels like our time's stopped, was there no such thing as forever. I hope she remember it all, it's a little too pretty to just throw away.

"We're are we going yoongi?"

"Our favorite spot to go remember? after class we always go here"

"The piano store?"

As the memories flash back to my mind.
This is the place where I saw him for the very first time. And since then I was dragged by him. Strange they may say, Because most don't believe at love at first sight. But I also didn't forgot that I've never told him that I don't I'm not really interested in playing piano. Still I just go with his flow and pretend that I like it.

"What are you waiting for let's go inside"

He looks so genuinely happy when his lay
his fingers softly on the keys of the piano.
More than I could make him happy. I really don't wanna make his beautiful smile fade away. But then I feel bad for not telling.

"Yoongi I need to tell you something"

"About what?" Still playing the piano.

"Look at me please" he glance at me

"You know when I told you that I really like playing the piano. Well I don't. I'm sorry it's just so entertaining when you played it."

"I know....that's why I liked you because you pretend to like it even though you don't just to make me happy"

"That doesn't even make sense"

He stands up and suddenly hugged me.
Making me sink in his soft chest. he
Glance at me and said.

"You're coming with me. if it's fine for you to stay at a hotel"

"I'm not staying in a h-hotel with you"

"No it's not like that. Because I just came here in Seoul I've staying in multiple hotels since then"

Do I really have a choice and no I'm talking about staying in a hotel with yoongi. What I mean is I need to go home. When jimin and jungkook are currently staying and probably dead worried at my situation right now.

I have to choose.

———————-

The photo should be yoongi
But I love Legend of the blue sea
So much.