박지민 Cherished

You embrace your brother for the last time before heading your way out to find the truth vast inside your heart. As he held your hands gently. He lifted your chin up as your gaze meet with his. "whoever you choose to stay in your life I will encourage your decisions as a good brother, I'm always here for you y/n" He smiled brightly at you as you do the same. He guided you outside his house as you walked to the peaceful streets. He called for a cab as the taxi arrived in front of you. He opened the car door and let you seat comfortably before he leaves. He closed the door as he waves his goodbyes at you. "Where are we headed miss?" As you said your destined location to the middle aged driver. He nodded as he started driving. It became quiet not until he turn on the radio and started playing some songs from his days. The music matches the stunning view of Seoul. High skyscrapers, beautiful trees, serene streets and most of all in love couples.

You glimpse at this one lovers. They were happily feeding each other slices of fruits as they laughed from the unknown the fact that they only need one another to survive is just mind opening. It's adorable how he would treat her and how she treat him back it looks like they really love their other half. Without them they wouldn't be able to live. Like they breath the same air as their partner. As you remember him and the sad and fun memories with him that you cherished not only the good ones but the bad ones too that made your love for him stronger. When the both of you overcome the trials of love and friendship. That made you love him even more. You know deep in your heart whom the person belongs your heart to.

"Is he your boyfriend that one we just left, he looked very pleasing, the way he cared for you, what a nice guy?"

"No, he's actually my brother, isn't he handsome"

"Very much indeed, he reminds me of my youngest son, very polite and always dressed nicely"

"Oh really, What's he's name? he must've have a beautiful name going with his cute face"

"Cute? He's not, he's a full grown man but unfortunately his figure says otherwise, you would like him if you meet him he's very nice"

"That would be nice if I meet him one day"

"By the way he's name i-" He's words got cut short when you arrived at the place. "Where already here, it's like the time was so fast, it's nice talking with you Young lady" You gave him the money and said your appreciation for having a good chat. "Thank you sir, have a nice day" as you close back the door and turn around facing the building. You entered the hall. You were welcomed by the nice scenery and the peasant aroma of expensively made foods. You were greeted by the waiter as he asked you what table you would want to seat.

"Table for one only, I like that a date for your self"

"No, I'm actually waiting for someone he's gonna be here in a minute"

"Alright, this is the table for two, enjoy your stay mam"

You seated at the beautifully crafted mahogany table. You felt uncomfortable being alone in this crowded yet sophisticated place. All you can hear is muffled voices of wealthy people that's having a chat to the person across them. You took a deep breath as you feel out of place. You decided to go somewhere else quiet in this restaurant. When you open the door at the balcony you were surprised by the Gorgeous view of Seoul in the day time which makes it even better. You can see every beautiful things just from above. You flinch when someone wrapped their short arms around your shoulders as you turn your body facing the person.

"I can't believe you choose me, what a lucky guy I must be, that a beautiful woman like you would choose me over them"

"Jimin, your finally here, I was waiting for you, how dare you make me wait, you always does that you're always late"