1

Hi guys I am up with a new Pranushka story. First of all, let me tell, Its a short story, which has a prrdefined start and end. Maximum 40 chapters will there. I wont let you get bored, dont worry.

So let me introduce my cast.

Anushka Shetty as Meher Purohit

And

Prabhas as Abeer Malhotra

NB: if you have heard the names before, its just because I am not a good name maker..😝😝😝😝😝

Lets start.....

Court Room

A younge couple from their back is shown. The Judge is sitting in his chair, with eyes on both.

Judge: So Mrs. Meher Abeer Malhotra,      are you still with the same decision ??

The face of the woman is seen. A younge lady of 23, with a coffee brown saree , gifted by someone, is sitting with the courage to face the bitter truth of her life. With a stern face, but broken down completly by her love, she start to speak.

 With a stern face, but broken down completly by her love, she start to speak

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

M: Yes Mam...

Jugde( with a sigh) : And Mr. Abeer Malhotra.. what about you?

A face with full attitude, in formals is seen.

A: Yes Mam

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A: Yes Mam...

Judge: Look... I dont what made you two take this decision. But its just 6 months... I think you should give a chance.

It was her who broke the scilence.

M: Where there is only space for revenge and hatered,there cant be love Mam....

Judge understood the pain in her words. There, next to her, a man with no feelings...

Ju: Okay then. I accept your divorce. From this moment your are not wife and husband, two different people.

They got out from the room. In the door, looked each other for one last time. Then walked forward in two different directions.

Meher's Pov;

I still cant belive this. How much I was desired to be your life partner, your wife ... and now, with my consent I am withdrewing from your wife's post. Hm..how much.. how much I loved you Abeer... and you...

She couldnt complete. A teardrop escaped from her eyes.

Abeer's Pov;

I never loved you Meher. But I did liked you. So I free you from this unwanted relationship, which was my life's bigest mistake. I made you suffer alot.. now not.. you are free.. Meher Purohit...

They both enetered their respective cars. While returning it reached close again. The window of backseats  opened slowly. They looked each other. Then drove away.

Meher closed her eyes, remembering her first meet with Abeer.

One year before....

Meher was in temple.

M: Hi my dear. Look today I am going to my new college. I know everyone will be staring at me for starting college now. But what to do you are giving Papa all the transfers na... ok, I am going. Bye...

I am totally late today.

She was almost running and saw the college bus already present in the stop. She ran more faster but it started to move...

Heyyy!!! Stop...!!!!

She screamed by running. From the back door, a hand was streched, slowly a handsome face with a naughty smile was visible. He extended the arms to reach her. She too was running fast to catch his hand.

Hey... come fast...you can do it... come on...

He screamed. She got a little confidence and ran more fastly and caught his hand. He draged her inside.

Now she is inside the bus, at the doorstep, breathing heavily. He was near to her, face to face, looking at her with a smile.

M: thank you...

She said in between the breaths. He nodded and smiled cutely. They sat at one seat. He beside her.

Who are you? Never seen before...

He asked.

M: I am Meher Purohit, joined here for MBA, final year..

Final year?? He asked in confusion..

M: yeah.. Dad got transfer from Mumbai to Hyderabad.. so...

Aw!! Ok.. So Hi.. I am Abeer, Abeer Malhotra.

He extended his arms. She shook hands with him.

Love Of Revenge.  COMPLETEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें