19

Guys... thank you so much for all your prayers and concern. Yesterday i was a little happy that finally rain came to an end.. but today again its raining. Also so many bad news are coming. And if anyone has any contact details of our friend SweetyTeja ,please do give me.. I  am so much worried for her as she is not responding to any our msges...I hope she is fine...
      And one more thing... you may have known about CMDRF , to bring back the old kerala is not an easy task. We cant do it without your help. Nearly 3 lakh people are in relief camps. Atleast 150Rs will costs for a single person's daily needs. We all need your help. Kindly inform your parents and elders, as I said 150 Rs can help one person... So I request all of you to donate some money for Cheif Minister's reilef fund... 🙏🙏🙏

 🙏🙏🙏

Days passed like that. Abeer and Meher maximum tried to stop meetings with each other.

From morning Meher was not feeling well. Its only because of the she came to the office. Throught the meeting her uneasiness were not gone missed by Abeer and Ram.

After the meeting everyone left except
the trio.

R: Meher are you ok... you are looking tierd...

M: I am fine Ram, actually last night I didnt slept at all. These designs should have completed by today before meeting na.. So I skipped sleep.. also when I went to bed I throw up twice.

A: Are you mad...!! How could you skip sleep like that and see yourself... what have you done..

Meher didnt looked at him.

R: You stay here.. I will the doctor now...

M: No no I am fine.. let me go to home..

A: He didnt asked you permission to call Doctor. Baava... please..

Ram went out with the phone.

Meher tried to stand up but failed. Abeer helped her to stand properly . She looked at him with full of confusion. This man is not easy to understand. How much he cared he cared for her sometimes.... sometimes his behaviour tells he really hates her..

While strolling over the thoughts, Ram came back.

R: Abeer.. doctor is little bit busy. He asked  to take her hospital.

A: Ok.. I will..

M: No.. I will go..

A: Stop... !!! Did he told yoy something...to speak up...

Meher looked at the other side. Abeer took her hand and asked to come slowly...

"Abeer ..."

He only heard a feeble voice which made him turn back, the next moment she collapsed to his body.

" MEHER...!!!!"

~

DR: She is totally fine.. a little bit tierd thats all... its common in these times...

A: In these times... ??

Dr. chuckled...

Dr: You are her Husband na..

A: ah.. Yes...

Dr: Consult Dr.Nandini, gynecologist..

Abeer looked her in confusion... Dr. got that he didnt understood...

Dr: Mr.Abeer... you.. are... going to become.... a FATHER...

A: what...!!!

Dr: Yes.. SHE IS PREGNENT...