29

Work from home was a headache to Meher... and her ex-husband was eating her brain.

Night...

Reading is always a relief. Engrossed in the romantic novel, Meher didnt recoganise someone's presence on the door step...

Abeer came in and sat on the bed resting his head in her lap. His sudden action, terrified Meher to an extend.

M: Abeer what is this...

A: Shut up... I want to talk to my baby...

M: Abeer..😤, get out from my lap..

She tried to move up his head...

A: Heyy!!! Dont understimate the power of a common Dad..!!!
Stay there...

She couldnt.. what do he does to gain this weight even to his head..
So she left the try.

A: Hi babyy... missed Daddy for the day ? What to do... your mom is not allowing me to spend time with you...

M: Excuse me...(serious )What did I do... Your baby na.. do whatever you want.. dont tell anything bad about me to our baby..  understood . ?

A: 😏 Is it... then I want to kiss my baby now..

M: Why you need my permission ?

A: Seriously ??😺

Meher got the point he said... she took the pilloww and started to beat him. They are now out of the bed running...

M: Abeer .. stopp!!!!

A: Nooo

M: Abeer... Aah!!!

A: Meher... what happened ?

She got a small pain in stomach...
She grabbed her stomach. Abeer ran towards her.

A: Meher, are you ok..?

M: hmm...

He led her to the bed and made her lay after giving a glass of water. He sat beside her and caressed her head, slowing giving a way to sleep.

~

Few more days passed. Meher slowly started to melt. She gave time to Abeer and Baby to mingle. Actually there cute talks were funny... for the past 3 days, Abeer is sleeping on Meher's lap, while talking to baby. Neither she scolded him, but also she caressed his hair everytime.

Days turned out to months...
Each day the ice was breaking.
Monthly check ups were done..
The moment when they saw their baby for the first time through the screen... that moment cant be explained in words.. Both started to dream.. together... life with baby dreams..

Later the movie released in theaters. And the best part us that, Meher got the Best Costume Designer Award..

Life is now easy going.. but something still haunted Meher....

Sorry for the short update.. and our stry is going towards its end.. one more chapter... and epilouge..😊