5

In car, both were scilent. Abeer looked at Meher sometimes... but she never did. She was looking outside all the time, sitting lifeless. He knew how much effect the divorcehad on her. He noticed one thing... she still wears her engagement ring and wedding chain . He smilied. How much she loved him... and what did he returned back.. hatred, emerged from revenge for no reason.

They reached home. Meher stepped out of the car. Looked the house. Memories flew back. She remembered how she eneterd the house as his wife, holding his hands... the day which should be her most beautiful day of life turned to be the worst day.

Abeer pressed the calling bell.
Kajal came and opened the door. She looked surprised at Meher .

K: Meher..... Mom..Mom.. look who is here...

She ran to her and hugged her in happiness.

M: I came to take my belogings kajal...😒

Kajal's smile faded away. She looked at Abeer who got inside without noticing her.

K: Come.. inside...

She held her hand and took her inside. The moment which she enetered the house for first time flashed infront of her ...

M: What...!!! Kajal is sick..?

A: Yeah.. dont know what happened suddenly...

M: Is it fever. ?

A: No fever now.. she is telling she is not feeling good... maybe fever starting.

M: I am very tensed Abeer... please take me to your home.. else.. give me address, I will come.

A: No need Meher.. she is fine.. I am here na.

M: Not fine.. please.. Abeer...

A: Okay then, get ready.. soon

M: hmm...

She cut the call and got ready. Within 5 mins, he came to pick her. He was driving fast. Meher knew, even how much he irritated her, he cant see his sis in pain. 

They reached home.  Abeer's Dad, Mr. Prakash Malhotra and his step mother, Mrs. Shalini Malhotra was present there.

A: Meher... this is my dad Prakash .

M: Namasthe Uncle..🙏

A: And.. this is...his wife... Shalini.

Meher found something weird, when he introduced her as his dad's wife. She never knew it was his step mother. But she hided her thoughts and greeted her too.

They went to Kajal's room . She was covered blanket and sobbing turning to other side. When she heard the sound of door opens, she cleared her tears and turn back.

K; Meher..  you..?

M: You are sick and how can I sit there calmly ?

K: I am fine Meher.. dont worry.

A: Yeah .  I can see how much fine you are.. ? ( holding his hands crossed and glaring )

M: Me too..

K: Oh god... you both.... 😒...