8

Meher was busy with her sketching. The outfit for next week's shoot is still not decided. She was working like mad. She was totally tired and rested her head on her desk.

Tea!!!

She looked up to see whom it was. A small smile occured on her face.

M: Ram...

R: May I come in..

M: You are already in...

They share a small smile.

R: Here you go.. your favourate Ginger tea.  

M: Thanks... who told you this is  my fav...?

R: Who else.. your best friend... and my sweetheart. 

M: ohh😅...

R: So I came with a small invitation from my side and a compeltion from her side..

M: For what....

R: The most precious thing... time...

M: Ram... say clearly na..

R: Today night...we r going out...to her favorate place.. we means.. me, kajal, you and.... Abeer...

Smile on her face faded...

M: Ram.. Actually...

" I told na Ram..  she wont come"

It was Abeer... smiling sarcastically...

A: How will she come... when she had to face her ex-husband....

He stood their with hands crossed and smirking at her .

M: Excuse me Mr. Abeer... you are not the one to take decision of my life...
       Ram.. tell me the time...

R: ah... 8 pm..?

M: Ok.. I will be ready ..

R: Ok.. we will pick you up...

M: Thanks... if you both dont mind . I had some work..so..  please.( looking at Abeer)

R: Sure sure.. come Abeer.

Ram almost dragged him out.

R: Abeer...what was that... 🙅

A: She should hate me bava.. else she will stay were we stopped. Changing outfit will not work always....

He left saying this.

R: ( to himself ) Your love for her is visible to all of us, expect you two...
When will you guys understand... I hope Kajal's idea works out...

Inside Meher's cabin

She is sitting on her chair, closing her eyes.....

* flashback *

K: This is my favourate spot.... how is it..?

M: wow kajal.. its..so beautiful...

A: You girls.. I dont know what is there.. a small bridge beside a lake..  is it that beautiful....

K: Oy...nature hater.. stop..

M:😂😂😂 you both!!!

K: ok.. i will bring something to drink...

A: You..? No.. I will bring...you sit here..

K: Abeer.. I know to drive..and I am not a kid... sit here.  I will bring..

A: Okay...

Kajal left leaving abeer and meher alone..
They are sitting on the end of the bridge, lefting their legs to wet in water.

M: You care for Kajal so much na..

A: hmm... do you know.. we were only 10 when our mother left us. After that.. she took my responsibility...she was like my mother itself. After seeing her struggle,dad appointed a maid for our takecare... we became very close with her... after 4 years, dad married her, saying for our sake. So I dont like her.. I started to hate her. She took our morher's place... I cant take it... I dont know how kajal behaves to her so calmly... calls her mom... but I cant... never...

Meher pressed his shoulder to keep him calm. A teardrop escaped from his eyes...