28

*Flashback Ends*

Abeer opened his eyes, brimming two lone tears..

Abeer's Pov

I will get back you back you soon at any cost Meher. I want you and my baby back...

Next day..

Meher woke up hearing a knock on her door. She woke up weakly and opened the door.

Ab: Move move.. !!!

M: Abeer.. ah...

Abeer along with two others, got into the room suddenly...

A: Mohan.. this is the room. The interiors should be mind blowing.  Use light colours.. also make a cradle... not at all simple one.. but grand one. Ah.. then..

M: Abeer.. what is going on..

A: ah.. Meher you just relax. Give me some time..

Mohan: Abeer sir.. let me make sketch of the room.

A: Ahh ok.. meher come..

He dragged her outside.

M: Abeer... Abeer stop.. what are you doing.

A: Cool bangaram... he is Mohan, an interiour designer came to design our room to welcome our baby.

M: Excuse me.. its my room not ours..

A: I am glad that you didnt said, its my baby not ours, I excpeted that..

M: Abeer...( keeping out a sigh)

DAD: Let him do Meher..

M: But dad...

Prakash gestured her keep quiet. Meher went out from there.

A: Thank you Dad, you helped me today.

Dad: No Abeer.. Its a new chance for you both. Now you try to use it correctly. I know you will keep my daughter happy.

A: Thank you for beliving me..

D: Leave thanks and all. You can use the guest room from today...

Meher : For what ..

D: ah.. that Meher...

A: Darling.. I will be staying here from today with you...

M: WHAT!!!

A: Close your mouth, else some mosquito will enter and bite my baby and he will catch fever....

She closed her wide open mouth.

M: You cant stay here..

Dad: Let him stay Meher..

M: Dad.. how can you..

D: Meher.. stop.. its his right to look after his baby, you are no one to snatch a father's rights.

Prakash left from there faking anger. Abeer smirked and went upstairs.

After 2 hrs, Meher came down ready to go to office..

A: Going somewhere bangaram..?

M: I am not irresponsible like you to just simply stay at home avoiding work...

A: Oh.. so going to office I suppose..

M: None of your bussiness to know..

A: Ofcourse it is.. Afterall , company is mine...

M: I am not an employee that works under you Mr.Abeer.
I work for the director sir only.

A: Hmm... carryon...

She sat for the breakfast.
Abeer too sat opposite with smirk.

Her phone rang..

M: Hello.. yes Sir.. designs are ready,.. yeah.. no no.. you please come to office, i will be there by 10 mins. .. what..??? No sir... but.... sir.. hm.. okay...thanks.

She kept the phone and glared at Abeer. He smilied like an innocent kid.

M: What is this Abeer...

A: What.. 

M: Seriously.. you dont know..

A: Ah... if I say I dont know, it will be wrong as I know so many things.. but in that which one is you mentioning... i dont know.

Dad: Meher.. please stop. From morning onwards you are simply arguing with him.. now what

M: Director sir asked me to work from home today...

D: Why..

M: How do I know..

A: Pregent women should take rest.. is it Dad...😉

Now prakash got, it was Abeer's plan. He just smiled while Meher left angrily..

So my dear friends... my 5 long months vacation came to an end. My class is going to start frm this week. And i will be staying in hostel. So I cant update daily.. please forgive me. I will try to update in 2 or 3 days... that means, one stry wilk have 1  update per week. Sorry for that... i will try to make it long... forgive me.... 🙏