21

That night,

Meher was sitting on her bedroom completly blank....

Abeer was in his favourate place , his garden... watching the moon... he was happy but sad too...

Kajal came near him and sat on the bench beside him. She touched his shoulders... he didnt looked at her... but he felt atleast his sis is with him always...

A: I am a complete looser, is it kajal...
    I lost my best friend because of my plunge, I lost my wife because of my foolishness now I cant lose my baby too... Kajal, I want my baby... I want my baby safe and sound...

K: Only baby ...? ( with a smile )

A: His mother too....

K: "His " ?? Already decided its a boy..?

A: ( blushing) yeah.. Meher always wanted a baby boy... so it will be Jr.Abeer...

K: Aww!!!

They smiled...

K: I am watching you smile after a long time Abeer... I am so happy for that. Now its time to get your wife and son back... You should work hard...

A: Sure.. I will make her feel my love..

K: You did a mistake by thinking she will be happy without you, you never realised her smile lies in you... You did a mistake by escaping from your mistake, you didnt realise correction should be instead of escaping. And the biggest mistake , you thought you didnt love her at all, but you never understood she means your life...

A: Now I realise what did I do... and I will correct my mistakes... I will get back my meher at any cost...

Kajal smiled and patted him. Ram saw the love between the sibbilings..

Ram's Pov

I happy you realised your mistakes Abeer, now its my turn to do something for you too...

Ram took out his phone and dialed a number....  " hello ..!!"

Kajal left , giving him some time..

Abeer looked at the moon, remembering the day it all happened...

* flashback *

Meher was getting ready. Today they will go for there..."🍯moon "

Abeer was packing his bag. Thats when her hair stuck on her wedding chain...
She struggled hard to remove it but no use...

M: Ah.. Abeer...

No reply...

M: Abeer....

A: What!!!

M: Can u help me plzz...

A: No

M: please,we are getting late...

A: What you want now...

M: My hair stuck on the chain.. please..can you...

He shook his head and went towards her. She was sitting on the cusion, facing mirror. He came near and moved her hair to one side. Within seconds he removed the hair that stuck, but the wedding chain slipped and fell from her neck.

Before it could reach ground Abeer cought it in his hands. Meher looked at him through the mirror. For a second her heart stopped beating. Falling of wedding chain is considered as a bad omen. But he saved it.

He gently made her wear the wedding chain without looking her . But she was just staring him only.

M: Ah.. If you didnt tight that lock, then again it will fell...

A: I know.. no need of your lecture..

He was in full angry mood... but within one week she started to enjoy his angry younge man mode... he looks so cute while shouting😛😛

Just the she felt his lips touch on her neck while locking the chain. She closed her eyes, feeling it...
Abeer felt a shiver on her when he touched her,he looked up to the mirror and found her closing eyes.. few seconds later she opened her eyes and found him staring at her through the mirror.

"Meher, Abeer... come one..its getting late..."

Ram's voice brought them back to the dreamy world...