13

M: Why Abeer was jealous...

"Because he loves you.."

M: Ram...

R: yeah... he loves you so much...so he is jealous...

M: No Ram.. he dont love me...

R: Give a try...

M: ah??

R: If he is jealous again.. then its proved... is it .?

She thought for a second and nodded. She went down to the party.

~

Suddenly the light went off. The dj announces for a dance. Some couples came to the center.

Meher went towards Arjun.

M: Hello..

A: Hi..

M: Ah.. actually.. ah..shall we dance ?

A: Yeah...sure sure.. why not..

They both went towards the centre and started to dance with the romantic song...
Arjun's eyes were fixed on her...but she was looking to find Abeer. At last she found him,taking a drink...with burning eyes . 

Meher's Pov

I was feeling uncomfortable dancing with him...but the fuming glares of Abeer gave me relife... Maybe Kajal and Ram was saying truth... he lov-- no no... what am I thinking... Abeer , god of ego... never accepts his mistake... if he loves me also... never he is going to admit it .

I was in other world thinking all these stuffs when i felt someone dragged me..

"Ahh"

I hit on someone. I opened  my eyes tp find Abeer infront of me..

 I opened  my eyes tp find Abeer infront of me

Red shot eyes.. and angry face.. I was scared but didnt showed it on face. We started to dance, actually not dance. He was thorwing me like a doll. His anger was fully depicted on our so called dance. I felt irritated. I tired to move but he was not leaving me.... he pulled me closer... my wrist was paining.

M: Abeer.. what are you doing..

A: Its dance bangaram... why feeling unhappy when that idiot left you..

M: Abeer stop... I am getting pain.

A: Pain..!!! When he was dancing pain was not there...when your husband is dancing with you, you are getting pain... why Meher. 

M: You are not my husband understand!!!

He left my hand immidetly and went away. Kajal run to me...

K: Meher..( grabbing my hand)

M: ahh!!!!

I saw my wrist having red marks...

K: Come with me.. I will apply some medicine... come..

I left with kajal. Soon Ram also arrived checking kajal..

R: Kajal.. what are you doing.. everone is waitin--- Meher.. what happened..?

K: Abeer is really mad . I dont know what happened to him today... fully angry..

R: where is he..? Not in his room too.

K: he left outside... good.. let him go anywhere... look her hands..

M: Kajal relax.. I am fine.. and Ram.. you are right. He is jealous.  I dont know why... but i know his anger was came out of jealous...

R: I think he is possessive about you.

K: Always telling I dont love Meher.  And look his actions...it is.. ridiculous..

M: Its ok kajal... now let me go.. its too late...

Kajal nodded. And she left...