25

Ram was searching him for a long time. The crowd street made it more difficult. After a while of search, be spotted Abeer walking with no destination, fully lost in thoughts. Ram ean towards him and called him from behind. But Abeer was too lost in his thoughts that he didnt heard it. Ram tapped his shoulders and stopped him. He came towards his front, facing him.

Abeer looked him for a second. The next moment he was in Ram's arms. Abeer started to cry.

R: Abeer, what happened, why are you crying ?

A: I commited a big sin baava.

Ram made him stand straight...

R: What... tell me clearly...

Abeer narrated the whole scenerio. How he saw Meher and Mahesh together, how he determined to take the revenge on her, how he faked love and how he came to know the truth just now.

R: What!!! That means... you never loved Meher..

He shook his head as no with teary eyes.

R: That was all a drama for revenge...?

He nodded again closing his eyes...

R: What have you done Abeer... playing with someone's feelings... that too an innocent soul like her... that was a very big mistake you have ever done Abeer. Do you know how much she loves you.. how much she care for you... You were close friends before marriage, yet you didnt find the need to enquire about what you saw...

A: I was totally lost at the moment. Kajal is my world.. her happines is most important for me. Till now I never alloweded even a single teardrop fell from her eyes. And that day... when I saw her so heartbroken,   when I knew Meher was the reason.... I couldnt...control my anger...

R: She was heartbroken... only because she didnt wanted to marry Mahesh.

A: I didnt knew it..!!! I know its my mistake. I couldnt understand my sister's feelings... neither I asked whether she was happy with the marriage.. its all my mistake.. and now I spoiled by best friend's life ..

Abeer broke down in tears. Ram tried to console him.

A: I am a big sinner. I cheated her by love. I troubled her so much. I scolded her no reasons.... How will I correct all these... guilt is killing me...

~

Meher was having a coffee in their cottage. She heard the sound of the door. She stood up when she saw Abeer.

M: Abeer where were you I was--

She was interrupted by his sudden hug. She felt something wrong.

M: Abeer...

He leaved her suddenly and got out of the room. Meher was in total confusion. She knew somethig was defently wrong...