30

Meher's PoV

From the last 7 months of my life,
I don't know what's happening to me. One side of my mind is completely depended on Abeer, where the other side of my mind always want him to stay away. My brain commands me to keep a distance from him while my heart is completely belongs to him.

Some people say follow your heart some say follow your brain. I don't know what to do. Last day I met one of my old friend who is a single mother. She said to me how hard is to be a single mother. And it needs courage, which lacks in me. She also told me how lucky to get a loving and caring husband as she never got it. Now I am in complete confusion. I know Abeer has changed. But I don't know why I feel so insecure.

Pov End..

The house is fully decorated with flowers and lights . All the arrangements for baby shower is on the way. Abeer is super excited. He don't know how he spent this 7 months. He was living in a dream actually. 2 more months, the baby will be in his hands.

Meher and Kajal was ready like a bride. Motherhood added a glow  to their face. Soon the rituals were started. Some Poojas were there, followed by the ladies of the family gifted the soon to be mothers and baby so many gifts.
A lone tear escaped from the to be father seeing his lady love in happiness.

A: Ladies and gentlemen... today as you all know, we are here to welcome our cute lil baby. Thank you for all your wishes and gifts. Now its time for my gift...

He looked Meher who was now in confusion.

LIGHTS OFF!!!

A dim light kept on pointed towards Abeer, who was in knees before his lady love with a diamond ring.

A: Miss Meher... would you honour me to be your better half again....

Meher sat like a statue...

A: Tell me Meher... will you marry me...again...

A teardrop escaped from her eyes. Both the families, especially Kajal and Ram looked at them with full hope...

A: I am taking your silence as a yes....

He took her hand and put the ring. Everyone clapped.

~

Half an hour later. The stage which was arranged for the rituals transformed to a mandap. The wedding chain, sindoor, seven vows, bride and groom was all same... only there was one difference... the new witness for their wedding... the bond which connected them again, their baby... with him they took each step... once again, they are tied by the holy bond... the wedding bond..

~

Late night, after an eventful day with lots of memories, Abeer and Meher were sitting on the terrace, looking at the night sky.

A: I know Meher, you still cant belive me. Thats not your fault, its my fault only... but you are seeing me for the past 7months, and I thought, i proved you myself...
Still if you are not convinced, I can only ask you to be with... I will show you with our life...

M: Abeer.. After all those things happened.. I was angry on you,but never hated you. I want to do so.. but I couldnt...because a part of my heart always loved you...

Abeer placed his hand on hers...

M: If you were not with me, today I wont be this happy. You did many things for me and our baby. If you were not there, maybe our baby wont be alive..

A: Meher!!!! Stop please... past is past... now we have a beautiful life ahead, with our small bundle of joy, symbol of our love...

She was literally on tears... keeping her head on his shoulders.. they dreamt about that beautiful dream...

The End....

Thanks alot guys for supporting my short story. I am so happy for this story as it is the most popular story written by me till now.
Thanks alot...

There will be an epilouge, and we will mark the end...

Thanks🙏