Chapter 1

"Hey, Minji." I said as I showed a picture of her in my hand.

"Uh, no. We're not using that." She says as she takes the picture out of my hand.

"Fine, maybe a picture of us together?"

"Sure." She said.

I took out a picture of us together when we were at the beach when we were little.
Minji and I have been best friends forever. I love her so much. She's the best friend anyone could ask for. Seriously.

"How about this one?" I said, handing her the picture.

"Yeah! Totally!" She sounded super excited to have a picture like this one. We were gathering up pictures for a little book we were making together to put some pictures in. We were doing this because we had nothing else to do and doing this would make time pass by.

"Hmm.. this one too?" I said.

"Hey, Kyung pick the ones with us in it. Okay? And I'll do the same," she said.

"Okay."

A hour passes by and we're finally finished. We sat on my couch and Minji was scrolling through channels to find something good.

"Is there anything good on here nowadays?" Minji said.

"No."

"Do you have any movies we could watch?" She said.

"Hm, I'll check. Wanna watch a scary movie?" I said with an excited smile on my face.

"Hell yeah!" Minji said.

I went to my room and checked the wooden drawer beside my bed and saw a movie I hadn't ever seen. At least a month ago, I was seeing ads about it being on DVD. So I ended up deciding to buy it knowing Minji loves scary movies just like me.

"Found one!" I said as I shout loud enough for Minji to hear me.

"Okay!" She said

I put the movie on. Minji said to pause so she can make popcorn for the both of us. A couple minutes after we started the movie. I started getting a little tired. I realized I was dozing off.

"Hey, Minji."

"Yeah?"

"Can you pause the movie? I'm gonna go wash my face quickly."

"Hurry up, its getting to the good part."

"Fine."

I walked to bathroom, tired, but I finally made it to the sink and I washed my face 3 times, the third time I was making sure I was really awake.

I made it out of the bathroom and Minji and I finished the rest of the movie and decided to go to bed.

She slept with me. Before we actually went to sleep we were watching videos.
After a long we finally went to sleep.

I woke up feeling a little bit grumpy. Minji was still asleep.
I went to the bathroom to wash my face, after that I decided I was gonna get some groceries to make breakfast. I left Minji a note if she woke up before I came back.

I get in my car and drive off.
"Damn it. Traffic."
I turn on the radio to kill time, it actually worked.

Anyways, I finally reach the grocery store.

As I'm looking around for the things I need, I accidentally bump into a guy, making me hurt my nose.

"Watch where you're going next time, will you?!" I yell at this man as I'm covering my nose.

"Oh my god, ma'am I'm so sorry." He said.

I looked up at him. He was very handsome, sexy even, his beautiful black hair, his eyes. He looked perfect, but the fact that I felt like I knew him. I realized I was staring for too long, leaving a very awkward moment between us.

"Uh.. it's fine." I say.

"Is your nose okay?" He said.

"I'm fine, just watch out where you're going next time."

I finally get my groceries, head out of the store and head home.

But the same question kept popping up in my head.

"Do I know him?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey loves, Thanks for reading this first chapter of Wild Butterflies.

Saranghaeee💕