Chapter 21

I did some chores while waiting for him. Then, I remembered something. Something that happened on that night.

"I love you. And I want you to be mine."

Oh my god, I totally forgot.

I love him. So, should I accept his feelings?

Yes, you should, and you will.

Okay.

-

I heard someone come in.

I was folding my laundry in my room until I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist. "Hi, beautiful." Yoongi said, "Hey." I responded.

"Yoongi, I accept your feelings." I said, I couldn't believe I had the courage to just tell him just like that, "Oh? You do? Since when? I thought you always wanted me." He said. I could feel him smirking from behind me.

He sat down at the edge of my bed. I stopped what I was doing and sat next to him.

He suddenly leans in to kiss me, I accept it. He leans away, and so do I. I started stroking his, brown, soft hair. I felt the urge to kiss him again. I wanted to kiss those lips. "Fuck it." I said, and smiled at him. He raised an eyebrow, before he could say anything I kissed him. He accepts it after a couple seconds.

We were having a make out session right now. I pulled away. "Yoongi, you make me go crazy." I said, "You make me wanna kiss you everyday."

He smirked, "Is this how much you wanted me?"

I quickly pecked him on the lips.

Then, his expression quickly turned serious, "Kyung, we need to talk." He said.

"About?"

"I'm leaving to go on a business trip next week." He said, "And, I wanted to let you know. I want to make sure you're going to be alright without me."

"How long will you be gone?" I asked.

"2 weeks at most, I may come back earlier, but I dunno yet."

I stayed silent. Maybe this'll give me a chance to clear things up with Minji and then I can go to work.

"Okay." I said, "It's fine, thanks for letting me know." I got up and continued back to folding the last bits of laundry I had. I wasn't upset or anything, I was just sad a little. I won't be able to see him. I'll be alone in my home. Without him.

"Can you go make dinner?" I asked him, "Just to keep you busy."

"Sure."

____________

ok idk where this book is going but ok
I hope you enjoyed this chapter
ily all sm
안녕💖✨