Chapter 22

As Yoongi and I were eating, I was looking through my phone for the first time in a couple days. I went to my messages, I noticed that I received a text from Minji.

Minji: Kyung, I'm sorry. So sorry. About everything. I should've done something, I realized I was wrong. If it makes you feel better, i don't talk to Miyeon anymore. i really miss you. I also have a boyfriend now. Remember? Jung Dae? I might be crying writing you this. Crying while writing you this, is how much I miss you. I really wanna see you, Kyung, I want to talk to you. I love you so much.
It's like, you know it all. You're my bestfriend. Everything I have left. The second part of me. This message might be useless to you. But I hope you see it. I love you. And, I miss you.

I was gonna cry. I didn't realize I missed her that much, but I missed her that much. Yoongi must've noticed me going to cry since he asked me what was wrong. I told him nothing.

"Are you sure? Something must've made you like this." He said, "I-It's just.. Minji texted me saying she was sorry and that she misses me s-so m-much.." I was crying a little. Honestly, Minji was the best at giving emotional messages to me.

I replied to her.

Me: It's okay. I love you too, I started crying while reading this. I miss you so much.

I put my phone down and continued eating, I realized Yoongi was staring at me the whole time, "What?" I said, "Nothing." He replied.

-
We finished eating and I decided to shower.

After that, Yoongi suggested that I should go and stay at his place tonight. I agreed. I grabbed my stuff and then we headed to his house.

When we got there I put my stuff on his kitchen counter. Then he picked me up and took me to his bedroom, "Why do I want to make love to you again?" He asked me, with a smirk, "I dunno." I said.

"Can I?" He asked, "I dunno, can you?" I said.

"Yeah, I can." He said.

And with that he shut the door, and made love to me again that night.

_______________

AHHHHH WHAT DID I DO LMAO
i didn't know how to end this chapter
and idk where this book is going
this turned into something else than what i was aiming for
but i just have to end the book this way then
no, this chapter isn't the end lol
stay tuned! (if you want)
안녕💖✨