Chapter 19

The next morning I woke up with soreness down there.

I turned to my side and saw Yoongi still sleeping.

I looked up at the ceiling and recalled everything that happened last night.

Oh.

As I was thinking about the moments that happened last night, I looked to my left to see Yoongi staring at me. I didn't even realize he woke up.

"Hi," I said.

"Good morning." He said, "How'd you sleep?" He asked me, with a smirk on his face,

"Stop it." I said.

"What? It's funny."

"Okay, goodbye I'm going back to sleep." I said, turning to my other side.

"Doubt that you'd get any sleep though." He said as he got closer. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "Okay, whatever." I responded. I closed my eyes. I was tired, the soreness kept me from being able to sleep.

"Kyung?" Yoongi called my name in his soft voice.

"Hm?"

"I'm sorry." He said. "For what?" I asked.

"I'm sorry for moving things too fast."

"It's okay." I said.

I turned around to him and gave him a peck on the lips.

It's like my mind has completely taken over me now. My mind wants him.

"Can I go to sleep now?" I asked.

"Sure, but like I said, I doubt you'd get any sleep though."

I rolled my eyes, then I buried my face into his chest, and fell asleep.

_____________________

ik this is a short chapter. i might make chapters shorter now, so then maybe I'll write more and publish them.

this book is coming to an end, well, it's somewhat close to the end.

I'll cya next chapter

hopefully you enjoyed

안녕💖