Chapter 2

I made it home, and sure enough Minji was still asleep.
She's a hard sleeper, if someone disturbs her sleep she'll probably murder that person.
I made pancakes, eggs and bacon. I really needed to wake Minji up since it was 10 A.M.
And we have plans. And she also doesn't sleep for this long. I was going to my room to wake her. I was prepared for what seemed like the end of my life.

"Minji, wake up." I said as I shake her a bit.

She also loved pancakes, eggs and bacon.

"I made your favorite, pancakes.. eggs.. bacon.." I said.

She immediately jumped out of bed and ran to get her plate.
I was so surprised due to the fact I've never seen her this crazy about them before.
I went out to go get my plate. I remembered about the man that collided with me in the market.

"Anyways, Kyung have you.." Minji's voice trailed off as I was lost in my thoughts.

I kept thinking. Thinking. Thinking. Thinking.

Who is he? Why do I feel like I know him?

"Kyung... KYUNG." Minji yelled a little.

"Were you listening?" She said.

"Yeah, go on, it was interesting." I said in response.

"Okay, then what was I talking about?" She said waiting for a reply, I knew, she knew, that I was caught. She could tell by the look in my face.

"Uhh.. well you were talking about t-the.." I started stuttering.

"Okay." She said.

The rest of breakfast we talked about stupid things, she even brought up that we should go to the beach again some other day.

"So my brother sent me text, that there's a party tonight and I'm going." Minji said.

"Do you wanna go with me?" She said giving me a look that says, I'm-not-gonna-take-no-for-an-answer.

"Sure. When does it start?" I said.

"At 8."

"Well, okay then, can you maybe, come over later with your dress and everything so we can get ready together?" I said excited.

"Well yeah." She said.

"Uh oh, I gotta go, Kyung. Sorry. Thanks for the breakfast! C'ya later!"

"C'ya."

After she left I was completely bored. I didn't know what to do in this situation.
I had my plans, but I was gonna do them later on today. I went out for a walk around town. The city looked beautiful. I stopped suddenly. I saw that face again.

The man's face was across the street. I glanced at him. He was looking. At me. I finally cross the street with my head a little down so the man couldn't see me. I look at time, 1 P.M. I gotta start the day officially now.

I head into work all ready, I was ready to start the day. As I seat comfortably in my office seat, I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in."

It was my boss. He' a nice person, sometimes.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Lee Kyung." He said.

"Good afternoon. And please can you just call me Kyung?" I said.

"Okay."

He gave my some work papers and just as he leaves I start working on them.

It was 6 P.M.
It was time to head home and get ready. I had exactly 2 hours to get ready.
I texted Minji.

Me: Hey, can you come over now?
She responded immediately.
Minji: Sure, I'm on my way now.

I head home and as soon as I arrive Minji gets there.

"Hey, love," said Minji.

"Hi." I said as we both walked into my house in silence.

"Did you bring everything you needed?" I said.

She nods.

"Alright let's get started it's.. umm..-" I said as I look at the time. "6:30."

"Okay."

A hour passes by and now we're doing our makeup. Minji is wearing a revealing dress that has a v line that almost shows her breasts, and also showing her curves. She's a curvy person, she always liked her curves the most. I was wearing a black knee-length dress. It showed my back a bit from the top. It was kinda plain, but I still liked it. I had my hair in a bun since that was how I was gonna go. Minji decided to have her hair curly this time.

30 minutes pass by and now we're fully ready. We get into her car and drive.

We made it to the address that Minji had on her phone. The house looked big. It wasn't a mansion, but it was big.

Minji and I enter the house and find that a lot of people are here. I was wearing heels. My feet hurting so much, already.

Minji departes from me, and I go explore this house. I knew I'd get lost, but at least the people own this, they have maids. I was sure I'd see maids around here.

As I was exploring, I kept thinking.
What if I see that man again here?

I found myself in a bathroom, looking at myself.
I shook my head, I have to stop thinking like this.
Kyung, stop it. Just enjoy the night.

I wash my hands and exit the bathroom.

I wanted to get fresh air to cool down my mind. I head outside, the nice cool breeze hit my face, it felt like I've never been hit with this cool breeze. It was getting dark outside.

"Doesn't the breeze feel really nice tonight?" A man said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading this chapter! Remember. I love you.💕