Chapter 4

"Who could it be?"

Unknown: Hello, Kyung.

Me: Who's this?

Unknown: It's me, Yoongi

Me: How did you get my number?!

Yoongi: Your dear friend.

Me: Well, then what do you want?

Yoongi: Can you meet me at the park at 3 tomorrow?

Me: Why?

Yoongi: Because I need to ask you something urgent. This is also the last time I'll be free since I'm a model and my schedule will be packed this week. So, can you please come?

Me: Okay, fine.

Yoongi: Okay! Cya tomorrow! Goodnight!

Me: Night.

I turn off my phone and put it on the nightstand, and then I close my eyes, and fall asleep.

"Minji, why the hell are you doing this?! Don't go, please.."

"Goodbye, Kyung." She says as she's making her way across the street until..

"MINJI!!"

She gets ran over.

Blood is everywhere.

Tears are streaming down my face, I'm crying really hard. I run over to the car.

"WHY!?" I scream, "MINJI, WHY DID YOU GO?"

Just as I cry over her body I feel something on my back. Then what feels like a sharp knife, it goes right through me.

I gasped awake, I was breathing heavily to what I dreamt.
"Oh my god." I finally catch my breath. I look at my phone to see what time it is.

"11:47 A.M."

I sigh deeply.

I'm scared to sleep now, because I'm afraid I'll have the same dream again. I guess it's time to get up.

I get up and go to the bathroom and strip naked and have a nice hot shower. Once I'm done I get changed into my clothes for the day. Comfortable clothes.

"Yes, this is what I'm going wear when I go to the park." I said to myself, smiling.

"If he doesn't like it then he'll have to deal with it."

I receive a message from Minji,

Minji: Hey, can you come over for a bit?