Chapter 24

-ONE WEEK LATER-

Yoongi and I were at the airport. He was leaving. I was crying a little to see him go. But he was only leaving for a couple of weeks.

His flight was leaving in a couple of minutes. I had to say goodbye. For now.

"I love you, Yoongi. I'll miss you so much." I said, hugging him tightly.

"Kyung, I love you more. I'll miss you even more, but at least we'll call each other every night, right?" He said, "Right."

"I have to go." Yoongi said, he gave me a kiss on my lips, and one last hug. For now. (lol)

As I was watching him leave, a couple tears left my eyes.

I saw him look back at me. I waved a goodbye. He mouthed an 'I love you.' And I mouthed an, 'I love you too.' Back at him. And with that he left.

-THE NEXT MORNING
_____________

I felt so lonely at home. I couldn't visit Kiwook since he was in America now. I tried calling him earlier in the morning, but he didn't pick up.

I started thinking of what to do, until I thought,

Minji, oh my god. Minji.

I quickly grabbed my phone. I started messaging her.

Me:Minji come over here right now.

She responded immediately.

Minji: On my way.

5 or 8 minutes later she arrived. She had knocked on my door and I let her in. We immediately hugged for a while. It felt so good to hug her again.

"Girl, you need to tell everything that has happened while I wasn't here." She said.

"Okay."

We sat on the couch, and I told her everything. Everything with Yoongi that has happened up and until now.

"Wait, so you're saying you lost your virginity to a famous model?" She asked, "Like, that's incredible. So many girls would want to lose their virginity to him."

"Yeah, I lost my virginity to Min Yoongi, who's now my boyfriend." I said, feeling proud. "Well, so now you gotta tell me about your boyfriend Jung Dae."

So she started telling me all about him, he's funny, handsome. She told me they went on a bunch of dates. And that also she thinks he's the one because those 2 have so much in common. "He could be my twin. That's how much we're alike," she said.

Later that day, we hung out in my house, watching movies, playing games. Everything we did before all of this happened.

When she was about to head out I told her,

"It's good to have you back, Minji. I really missed you."

"Me too," she said, and with that she left.

________________

thanks so much for reading!
cya next chapter
아녕💖✨