Chapter 12

(just wanted to add a little meme before the chapter started lmao)

~~~

"Hey, Kyung." Minji said as she hugged me. "Hi." I replied and hugged back as well.

"We, uh, sorta need to talk." She said, sounding a bit worried. "Alright.. Let's head inside then?" I said heading inside as she followed me.

We went upstairs into her room. She quietly shut the door. I notice it but I just raise an eyebrow and shrug it off.

Minji sits at the edge of the bed. "Sit." She patted against the covers, gesturing me to sit.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Uh, I'm seeing someone." She said.

"Who? When? Where? And How?" I jumped up from the bed and started pacing around the room.

"His name is Dae Jung." She said. "I started seeing him for about 3 weeks." She continued.

"3 WEEKS?!" I yelled a little in shock. "You didn't even bother telling me?!" I continued.

"Well, I was planning to tell you, but I was scared of what your reaction would be-" Minji paused. "Plus I got the reaction I was expecting." She finished.

"Are you planning on asking him out?" I asked.

"Yes, tomorrow night." She said, "But can you help me?" She then asked.

~~~

And there we were the next day, a beautiful night, a ear walkie talkie on her right ear. It was small, so you could barely see it.

Minji was going to be confessing on the sidewalk back to her house. Basically here's the plan:

1. Get everything planned out, make sure he doesn't have any plans. ✔

2. Making sure the ear walkie talkie is safe to go. ✔

3. Meeting up at the park. ✔

4. Me staying well hidden while watching them and guiding Minji through this. ✔

5. Final: When they are right by her house she will say, "Will you go out with me?"
And I'll listening and hiding during all of this. ✔

Oh and last last one is Minji looking good for it. Which has a check.

Everything went pretty well between Minji and Dae Jung.

Until Minji popped the question.

He said, "Maybe. I'll think about it."

Sometimes when you ask the person to go out with you, it could mean they'll likely reject you. But who knows thats just my theory.

Dae Jung leaves and Minji is just standing there.

"Hey, Minji are you okay?" I asked running over to her and rubbing her shoulders.

"Kyung, I'm fine, he didn't even say no. There's still a possibility he'll date me." She said smiling.

"We need more freetime together. We got so much that we literally did all of this." Minji said, "Well, technically, I helped out because I know you like him very much." I said.

"Thanks." She said. "No problem." I replied.

~~~

i honestly wish i could write more but im like really tired rn.

but thanks for reading this really short chapter.

love you and goodnight💜