Chapter 17

"Coming up on the island." I report.

The Reds and Blues and Carolina are in Dylan's and Jax's ship while I was in my Sabre.

"How are we going to know if they're here?" Simmons asked

I hear Dylan's voice come over the comms. "I got a feeling they'll see us before we see them-" Alarms started blaring on their end and on mine. "Yep. There's our answer. Someone just locked missiles."

"Shields up!" Jax yells. "Go to red alert!"

"What does this hawk have in the way of countermeasures?" Sarge asks.

"Well, if they shoot, we can counter by exploding. That's about it." Dylan informs.

"Yeah, let's make that plan B." Simmons suggests.

"Our autopilot is worse than useless against guided missiles. I- I don't suppose any of you moonlight as combat pilots?" Dylan asks.

"Oh! I crashed a ship once- uhh, it was technically a tactical crash." Grif says.

"Yeah, I think I prefer plan B." Tucker says.

Two missiles are fired at them from the island while ten rockets fired at me.

Huh, looks like they don't like Freelancers that much

"Yea.. I gotta catch you guys later. I have a problem to deal with."

"WAIT NO HELP US! YOU HAVE GUNS TO COUNTER!" Tucker yelled.

"Y'all will be fine. I believe in you."

"BUT-" Then static.

I don't have time to worry about them because I have bigger problems to deal with. So I break off from them and blasted off west with the ten missiles following.

"Beta.. please tell me that you have the guns online."

"Lock and loaded." She replies.

I smiled. "Then let's do this."

I made my Sabre do a front flip and a 180 to face the incoming rockets. Then I accelerated forward and turrents blazing.

Explosion were all around me and soon there was no rockets to be seen.

"That actually wasn't that hard." I commented.

Beta just nods and replies, "The Reds and Blues crash landed on the island. But they were successful at defeating everyone."

"That's good. Are they at the top of the mountain?"

"From what I can see: yes they are."

"Alright, let's land and see what the plan is next."

***

So long story short, I parked my Sabre somewhere safe and sprinted to the Crew. When I arrived..

Agent Alaska: New Threat (Red vs Blue)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara