THREE

Hoseok walked Jin Hee to the principal's room. After getting what she needs they went to their classroom. Gladly they are a classmate. Jin Hee sat next to Hoseok after introducing herself. She was welcomed by the boys. Her beauty always got the boy's attention. Her smile can make boys melt. While in lesson suddenly Yoongi teleports into their class.

"Aisy.. why did I'm in here? I should go to class." Jin Hee hears Yoongi's voice. She looks at the front. There Yoongi was on the teacher's desk. He was about to teleport again but stop when saw Jin Hee staring at him. She gave him an annoying expression and back to doing her work.

"So you are in the same class as Hobi, I see." He nodded.

Yoongi went to sit at the window. He then looks at the basketball field. He sighed by looking at there. He misses playing it again. He then teleports there and sits on the floor in the middle of the field. Then he heard someone talking behind him.

"I miss Yoongi. Without him our team is weak." SungJae said. The others agreed. Yoongi went to sit next to them.

"Me too. I go to visit him after school. Are you guys coming?" Chang Min said. Yoongi smile when hearing them.

"Can I go too?" Suddenly the girl's voice hears behind them. Yoongi smiled when saw her but faded when one of his friends spoke.

"Cheater like you should not visit him. You lucky he does not witness you and Ji Yong cheating behind him." Young Jae said.

"If you guys do not tell him, he won't know. And... Keep your mouth shut or I'll destroy your strategic plan." She threatened them. They just can be silent. The competition is very important for them and Yoongi. They want to win for Yoongi even though he does not join them.

"What the heck? Is she cheating behind me? With Ji Yong? How can I be stupid to know that? Ughh! When I woke up I will make sure we ended." Yoongi scoffed. The girl walks away while Yoongi's friends just stay there.

"I hope they're breaking up. Even though that Yoongi is a cold guy and not so romantic but he still stays with her. I don't know what he saw from her.  She's playgirl." Chang Min said.

"She is pretty. You guys are just blind." Yoongi said to them. They can't hear him. Soon the bell rings. They continued to practice for the competition that will be held in a week.

"Hey, guys! I bring some food." Jimin suddenly came to join them. He sits in front of Jin Young.

"Thanks." They said.

"So. What did you guys want? Bambam, text me to come here." Jimin looks at them. They smile at him.

"We need your help. You're Yoongi's favourite member. We need you to replace Yoongi's spot." Chang Min said. Yoongi's and Jimin's eyes are wide open.

"He is bad in a shooting. What are you thinking about Chang Min?" Yoongi is mad at him. He shot glared at him.

"What?! No way. I admit I always play with Suga hyung but I'm not an expert like him. He can make 10 shots in 30 minutes while me none. If I got lucky maybe just one shot." Jimin exclaimed. He really can't do that.

"We just want you to fill the spot. Me, Young Jae and Bambam will make a shot. Sung Jae will take his spot as vice-captain. Please." Chang Min said.

"If you agree I will talk to our coach." Sung Jae said. Jimin was silent then he agreed.

"My team is doom. What are doing Jimin? You need more practice." He mumbled. Then the other came with them. Since Yoongi becomes captain of the team, his friends become close to each other. Jin Hee also joins them as Hoseok him to tag along. Yoongi smiled when saw Jin Hee. He scoots next to her.