NINE

Suran and Ji Yong went to meet someone. The person threatened them to pay him what he deserved as did his job. Ji Yong is not going to pay him as Yoongi still alive.

"I already did as you wanted. He's died or not is my problem now. I want my money or all your dirty plan will go to the police." The person looks straight to their face. He is not joking. His face is serious. Suran was scared if she will be exposed.

"You not going anywhere. And you'll never get the money." Ji Yong smirked. He already has a plan for the guy if he betrayed him.

"What? I- Ahh!" He was about to get up to make Ji Yong listen to him but unlucky him Ji Yong's man stabbed him from behind.

"I'm sorry. Your job is not done. But you are... Done." Ji Yong said as he walks away leaving the dead body to his fellow.

"Ji Yong? Are we safe right now? I mean what if someone else knows about this? You apparently kill him." Suran asking with a worried tone. She doesn't want to be in jail at a young age.

"If you shut your mouth no one will know, baby." He cupped her face and peck her lips.
"Just keep it secret." He added and hug his girlfriend. They both went home after a couple of hours dated.

Little did they know Ji Hoon was eyes on them as he got bad vibes when was near the couple. He never feels good when saw them. Sometimes he wants to tell Jin Hee to stay away from them. But how? He doesn't want trouble Yoongi since he also has his own problem.

MEANWHILE

Sana was landing on the couch as she enters Hoseok's apartment. She looks around and saw Jin Hee was cooking. As she knows the association not allowed her to show up when doing the mission. She just stared at Jin Hee. She really misses her friend so much. If she was not misunderstood her, they might together in school and everywhere. She feels regret accused Jin Hee.

"Only if you know, I always love you. And now I will always be protected you." She smiles as saw Jin Hee was walking upstairs. She follows her.

"Yoongi are you done? I make your foods." Jin Hee knocked on the door.

"I'm coming."

"Do you need help?" She asking outside the door. Yoongi opens the door and saw Jin Hee. Jin Hee smile at him as saw he not with a wheelchair but a stick.

"I can't depend on you 24/7. You also have own work to do." Yoongi closed his bedroom door and walk with Jin Hee to downstairs. Jin Hee held him as walking down. She sat him at the counter and served.

"Such a cute couple. You both like a married couple." Ji Hoon said as he coming from nowhere. Yoongi choked his foods as hear his voice.

"What wrong? Is that too salty or spicy?" Jin Hee worriedly asks him as help him wipe his face with a tissue. Yoongi was shocked by her sudden move. Ji Hoon smiles sweetly as he remembers how sweet Jin Hee is when they were dating.

"She always sweet you know. Get used to that." Ji Hoon said make Yoongi snapped back.

"Urm.. sorry. Are you okay?" Jin Hee asks and gives him water.

"Fine. Just it still hot." Yoongi said. He takes a sip of water.

"Too obvious. I just finished cooking. Just eat okay. If you want something just call me. I'll be in the living room." She walks there.

Ji Hoon takes a sit opposite Yoongi and takes bite his foods.

"Why you here? How you come in? How come you know my apartment?" Yoongi asks slowly to not make Jin Hee know he was talking with some ghost spirit.