EIGHT

Hoseok and Jin Hee were cleaning the apartment because of Jin Hee's parent suddenly call that the going to visit. MinJi already backs to her parent last week. While Yoongi was at the hospital for the physiotherapy. Jin and Namjoon offer their hand to help him send and picked up from the hospital. They were glad when the doctor said he got the chance to walk again but can't be more active in sport at least less one year till his leg fully recover.

Hoseok and Jin Hee together in the kitchen making foods. Even both of them not really into cooking but they did a good job as a teammate. They make a lot of foods in case their friends would come to. Jin Hee went served the foods on the table while Hoseok was clean the kitchen. As soon they finished their work they hear someone coming by the sound of the bell rings.

"Coming!" Jin Hee shouted from the kitchen. She opens the door and saw her parent was standing in front of her. She hugging them tight like not seeing them for years.

"My baby girl. How are you doing?" Her father asks while let her go. They went inside as Jin Hee leads them to the dining room. She hugging her mother's arm. Hoseok saw them and greet them as well.

"Hi, uncle, aunty. I'm glad you come here." He said and sit in front of them.

"We too. So? Did she do something wrong here? You did not even give us a report' about her." Her father asks Hoseok.

"Well... She did well here. I'm glad she is here with me. At least I'm not alone to watch movie night." He admitted. The parent was happy when saw their daughter and nephew got closed again.

"Glad to hear that. Let eat first before we continued our talks. I have something else to discuss after we eat okay?" The mother said. They agreed and having lunch together.

After lunch, they went to the living room to have a serious talk. Hoseok and Jin Hee sit opposite the parent.

"Actually mommy and daddy have to go business trip for one or two years. We quite busy so I was wondering if you want to come with us or stay with Hobi. Since you already 20 so we decided to give you the chance to choose. If you with us you have to move school again and if you stay we will transfer money every month." Jin Hee looks at Hoseok as hear her father said. She then looks at her parent.

"I think... I'll stay. Hobi is my only cousin and we have a lot of things to do. This two months I really happy even he bit annoying." She exclaimed but got glared from Hoseok.

"Yah! Respect, please. I'm still older than you." He scoffed.

"Aigoo these kids. You two too adorable as a cousin. Anyway, our flight is tomorrow morning. Since you have school tomorrow so we have to say goodbye today. We will call you two if we arrived there." Jin Hee's mother said.

"Okay, mom. Don't worry about me. Hobi is here. His friends too." Jin Hee said. Her parent looks at her weirdly.

"Sound like someone have found her boyfriend." Her father teased. Jin Hee huffed.

"No. What I mean is they are protective guys and that was no way for someone to come near me." Jin Hee claimed.

After a few talks, Jin Hee's parent leaves as say goodbye to them. She absolutely going to miss them a lot. She sighed as they were gone.

"I really gonna miss them. Like so much." She pouted. Hoseok went pat her head.

"Me too. And you know what baby? I think your mom was right. You should find yourself a boyfriend. He will happy if you happy." Hoseok said.

Later that evening Jin Hee went out to meet her friends. They have the last meeting before going back to LA. Hoseok got ready to go work. As soon as Jin Hee home he went to work.