FIVE

Yoongi walking alone at the park. He doesn't even know how to get his body back. He doesn't mind to lose memories at least he is not away from his family and friends. He really doesn't want to separate with MinJi. He really loves Minji. His friends also. Even he's acting so cold and savage but he happy with them.

He misses hearing noisy Hoseok in the morning. Yelling from downstairs just to call the boys to wake up for breakfast when they have overslept.

He misses the youngest fight just for the game. He did scold them to be silent when he was resting from tired practising basketball.

He misses how Namjoon yelled his name just to fix things he broked. The most he misses is Jin's foods. He really enjoys the oldest's cooking. Even though he kept complaining it sucked but he really enjoys Jin's foods.

He also misses playing basketball with his team. The cheering from their cheerleading. The screaming from their fangirls when they enter the school gate. He misses all stuff. Yoongi thought.
He doesn't realise that Jin Hee was sitting on the bench behind him. She was staring at the lost soul in front of her.

Jin Hee saw Yoongi was not in good stated right that times. She also noticed he was a bit cried from his deep thought.

"I don't know you can cry too?" Jin Hee said breaking his thought. He wipes his tears away and looks at the ground. She went to sit next to him.

"Till when I'll be like this. I don't care if I lost memories when I awake, what I want just stay with them." Yoongi said weakly. Jin Hee just sighed.

"Also we will be awkward." She tries to avoid the sensitive part from crying. She looks at the night view. There were silent a moment but Yoongi was curious about the soul in his body.

"Who is she?" He asks. Jin Hee know one day he will ask about Sana. She sighed and look at the lake.

"My best friend. Ex best friend I guess. We are really closed before I moved to LA. We always together. She is the only friend I have. People always judge us because we always stick together. Until one day someone makes a rumour that she was sleeping with one of our teachers just to get a nice grade. Since that day people always see her disgusted.

As a best friend, I never leave her alone. I stay with her no matter what happens. But I can't stop people from talking. They spread another rumour that she also sleeps with a girl. She mad at me. All her secret she shares with me but I never break our promise to keep each other secret.

But she not listening to me. She thought I'm the one who spread the rumour that she's lesbian. I will never do that to my best friend. Until one day her parent comes to see me. My parent also mad they accused me is the one. Her parent was shamed and commit suicide. Both of them jump from the bridge. She couldn't accept the fact her parent was committed suicide.

After that, she went to school but people said she should die like her parent. I tried to stop them instead they accused me I'm her girlfriend that why I always with her. I'm really mad and yell at them told I was straight and never date a girl. That words make her shocked. Then I got to know her... In love with me all the times." Jin Hee tells Yoongi all the memories she had with Sana.

"She what? Then you..." Yoongi stop when Jin Hee continued her story.

"She confesses to me that day. I never thought that day was her last day and our last day as a best friend. Ended of the school she met me on the rooftop. She confesses to me she loves me that why she never look at anyone else. I'm surprised of course but then she said she hates me when remembering her parent died because of me. The next thing she said she will never forgive me even she died. She makes our friendship turn to an enemy. The next day, I went to her house just want to clear everything but I was late. When I enter her house I saw her hanging on the fan. Lifeless. She left me just note that she will haunt me no matter I'll go.