SEVEN

Yoongi is back but he was not like what Jin Hee saw when he was a soul. He now is a cold guy. He now was sitting at the court with the whole student watching Jimin play the game. Jin Hee sits next to Hoseok and MinJi. Jin Hee happy Yoongi is back but sad because he not remember what had happened after he awoke from a coma. He only remembers what happens before an accident.

The crowd cheer loud as Yoongi's team makes last shot. And that was fended off the game. They won the match. Jin Hee happy saw Jimin was cheering for Chang Min shot. Yoongi smile was proud to Jimin. Jin Hee saw his smile.

'He is beautiful.' She thought. She keeps staring at Yoongi. She secretly admired him when suddenly...

"JUNG JIN HEEEEEEE!!!!" Someone shouted her name. Most shockingly that was guys. All eyes were on them.

"Holy crap!!" She almost cursing. She tried to escape but the boys were quick. Yoongi looks at the boys than to Jin Hee. Jin Hee tried to escape while security blocked them but the boys mention her name. The security let them go. Before Jin Hee got caught she run out from there through the crowd.

While people busy cheering happily Yoongi just stay there. MinJi sat next to him in case he needs something.

Hoseok glance at Yoongi then approached him.

"Are you hungry?" Hoseok ask. Yoongi just smiles and nodded. He does not really talk after he awake. If he did only some important thing.

"Where is Jin Hee go?" One of the boys said and make Hoseok curious why Jin Hee suddenly is gone. Soon all the student went to have lunch.

Jin Hee was caught and she was sitting with three boy and two girls.

"We miss you." They said.

"Whatever. Why you here anyway?" Jin Hee asks while sipping her drink.

"Our school has a break for two weeks. Mark decided to come here." John said. Jin Hee looks at Mark and scoffed.

"Really Mark? I thought you might busy with your so-called girlfriend. You never with us when I was there though. What makes you miss me." Mark grinned and scratching his neck.

"I just... Boring. Without you we so... Lonely." He exclaimed.

"And you Chen why so quiet and can you stop staring at me?" Jin Hee glared at him. Christine and Kayla were eating while looking at their friends talking.

"You look... Pretty." All of them choked as hear Chen said. Jin Hee gives a cringy face to him.

"Are you okay?" Jin Hee ask.

"He totally not fine. After you moved he keep saying he misses you like every day." Kayla spoke.

"Don't miss me. I do not even miss you." Jin Hee rolled her eye then about to walk away but Chen grabs her wrist.

"How long you need times to think? I came here because I want an answer. You taking so long. If you don't like me just don't give me any hope." He let her go and walk away. Jin Hee doesn't know what to do.

"You meant a lot to him, Jin Hee." Christine spoke.

"I know but I'm not ready to be in a relationship after what happened to me and... My boyfriend. I still love him." Jin He admits. They all look at Jin Hee.

"You have a boyfriend, baby?" Suddenly someone spoke behind them. Her friends were surprised by his sudden nickname to give to you.

"Had... Anyway, guys, this is Hoseok or you can call him Hobi." Jin Hee said. They introduced themselves as Hoseok sit next to Jin Hee.