TWELVE (FINAL)

5 YEARS LATER

Everyone had graduated as the times flies. Jin Hee still Jin Hee. She still can see ghost spirit. While Yoongi just sees Ji Hoon. Sana? She was waiting for reborn. She passes the test after 2 years, and she got permission to reborn.

Kim Seok Jin was known as Jin. He archived his dream to own a restaurant. He is a very ambitious person, and he did well as a student to get his goal, but he is not 24/7 at his place as he had another job. His restaurant was running by someone else. The person is someone special to him. The person is... His wife.

Kim Namjoon was known as RM. He called himself Rap Monster but to the short, he just called RM. He is a rapper and him also a composer.

Jung Hoseok or Hobi was also known as J-Hope. He is an angel of hope. That what he claimed himself. He is a dancer and rapper in the same agency as Namjoon.

Park Jimin. He becomes a singer and dancer. The cute chubby boy now turns to a hot and handsome man. His handsomeness makes the girl crying to be his girlfriend. He got a lot of fans and got much attention from the girls.

Jeon Jungkook. The innocent little boy before and now turn to a hot boy. He also was known as Golden Maknae. His smile can make people melted on the spot.

Kim Tae Hyung. The most perfect guy at the school. And now still perfect for everyone. He is handsome, cute, adorable and childish sometimes. He is no longer single. He got married two months after graduation. His wife is the same girl he dated and the girl is his first love. His wife now is pregnant and just waiting the due to give birth.

The last one Min Yoon Gi or Suga aka AgustD. He also caught his dream. He now a rapper, composer and also husband. Just like Tae Hyung his wife also pregnant. Her due is his birthday.

The similar thing of the boys is they debut as an Idols known BTS. They always stick together. All of them now is happy with their life. Everyone is happy. Mostly the married couples.

"Oppa! Can't you help me get the stuff?" Jin Hee shouted from the kitchen. But she got no answer.
"Hobi oppa!" Also, silent. With heavy step but slow move, she walked to upstairs to their room. She opens Hoseok's room and saw he was a deep sleep.

She went to another room which is her room. She saw her husband was sleeping with a laptop was playing his song. She went to him and pat his cheek.

"Oppa... Wake up. How long you want to sleep?" She asks and still gets no answer.
"I swear to God if you wake up I'll go to Jim-" Yoongi quickly sat up.

"I'm awake. Stop mention his name. Why you obsessed with him? I'm your husband." He pouted cutely to Jin Hee.

"Because he is cute more than you."

"I hate when you compared me with him. I know he is handsome but I'm more handsome than him." He claimed. Jin Hee scoffed at him.

"Oppa please help me pack the baby stuff. I'll be going to stay at the hospital starting tomorrow. You know I will get birth anytime." She pouted at him. He can't resist kissing his wife's pouting lips. He loves her so much.

Jin Hee smiles at him as he gets up and packs the stuff she needs. He also packed her belongings in case she will stay days in the hospital.

After a moment, he finishes taking a shower and take his mask and wear it. He went to his car while carrying the bags and help his wife to the car.

"Jagi. Please call me if you need me." He said. Then he drove to the hospital. He guided Jin Hee to the lobby and fill some form for her. While walking to their VIP's room, they saw a familiar face walking in front of them.