Chapter VII: Your Own Medicine

A/N: I'm back! Well, I've always been here. But I think I've finally thought up of the best way for the plot to go. FWI thid book will he the last one, and I hope it satisfies you all!

-Bill

-Amber's POV-

It's obvious now that Y/N's used the Police as a way to cause stress for me. He knows that I have no intention kill him. If he knows that then we have to find him again quickly. The police is also after him as well, so that should add some stress to him too trying to stay out if the radar. But he knows all he has to do is stay hidden, while I have to try and catch him.

Elle: Hey, Amber. The whole thing's been going absolutely nowhere. Are you sure you're going to catch him?

Amber: He's smart... but not smart enough. I think after that fiasco, he's either going towards Mt. Glenn. Or... the abandoned Industrial District.

Caine: Is it just me or is Vale about 40% abandoned since a shit ton of criminals hide in the warehouses?

Amber: My thoughts exactly Caine, my thoughts exactly...

It was then my brother stepped in.

Asher: I could try and access the security camera mainframes still active in the industrial zones. If we can't find a thing than we might as well assume that the Ace of Spades and his goons are in Mt. Glenn.

Amber: Right get on it then, Elle.

She turned to me from her scroll.

Elle: Yes?

Amber: Try and scout the areas around the industrial complexes keep out of sight and report to me any suspicious activity. I'll try and think of a way to get him out...

2 Weeks Later: -Ace's POV-

The industrial facilities aren't a permanent settlement, but we still have to accumulate more explosives to replace the ones lost at Junior's Bar, so far the media's been all over the event. As I predicted, the police claim that they're doing everything that they can to apprehend me. Though with the current weakened state of the police... and their predictable actions, it's obvious that they aren't busting down the door anytime soon.

Henchman: Sir, the scroll you requested.

He handed it to me, I thanked him and opened it quickly placing in Lilith's and Aurora's contacts just in case I needed them as backups.

The whole thing sadly isn't working in favour of me either. With my resources mostly gone and nothing close to an actual battle plan-

That was when I heard the sound of Grimm growling, and screaming.

Gasping in surprise I quickly leapt up out of my seat and ran towards one of the bigger rooms in the building. A huge portal had opened up in the facility, Beowolves were pouring out of the anomaly as my recently acquired Henchmen tried to hold them off.

Me: WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING HERE!

I yell.

Henchmen: It just came out of nowhere!

He hollered, before he was caught and slaughtered by a Beowolf.

I dodged an incoming Ursa as I dove behind a crate.

Me: How the hell did they get here?

I asked myself, I had no time to react to my own damn thoughts as I was picked up from behind and had the wind knocked out of me as I was thrown to the other side of the warehouse.