Chapter XVII: A Bullfighter with no Bull to Fight.

- (Y/N)'s POV -

Me: "Well well well, what a surprise."

Amber: "Excuse me?"

Adam Taurus: "You heard me, you aren't stupid are you?"

He asked, Amber's gaze burned holes through his masquerade of confidence. I let go of Sienna who stood up and stared at me.

Me: "No hard feelings?"

She said nothing, and strode towards Adam.

Sienna: "All this time...

Adam found himself surrounded by us, he did not waver one bit.

Amber: "I'm disgusted Taurus."

She says, before grabbing my revolver. Pulling back the hammer and pointing it towards Adam's mask.

Elle: "Whoa, Amber. You know better than us that Adam is more useful alive than he is dead."

I patted Elle's shoulder.

Me: "You know Elle, should the circumstances have been different I'd say otherwise. But I agree."

I nodded, Lilith pouted.

Lilith: "Well let's get what we came here for."

Amber hesitated for a moment, then exhaled deeply. Handing back my revolver.

Amber: "Listen Adam, I don't care about using the easy way or the hard way but we will get what we want out of you."

Adam: "I know what you want."

Asher: "We wan-"

Me: "I'll take care of this one."

I said, moving Asher aside as I cracked my knuckles.

Me: "Now then."

My fist hit home as Adam's mask shattered. He grunted in pain as he spat blood onto my black hoodie.

Adam: "Human scum!"

Me: "Listen here you little insignificant bull! We've got your ass, we've got you cornered, I've got you right where I want you. You will do what I say, or else I will take away what you lust after the most. Your reputation. Imagine, the White Fang, all that you've worked for, all that you wanted to gain, your end goal... gone. As your reputation as the mighty Adam Taurus. Doomed. As it has always has been."

His brows furrowed, Adam's jaw starts to tighten, his teeth begin to grit.

Adam: "Damn you!"

Amber: "No Adam, you're the one who must accept that you've lost.

Adam: "Never."

Amber: "IF YOU WON'T GIVE US WHAT WE WANT WE WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE!"

Adam: "Rahhhh!"

This guy's persistence annoys me.

Clenching my fists I socked him as hard as I could, again and again. Repeatedly I punched that face that always had that smug look, that calm orderly look to it. I hated it.

Me: "Blindly following orders like a fucking sheep! Pathetic!"

Adam: "I will continue to stand by what I believe is best for the Faunus!"

Me: "BULLSHIT, YOUR PATHETIC MASQUERADE IS PUTTY, TELL ME ABOUT SALEM GODDAMNIT!"

I grabbed him by his horns, dragging him onto the ground. My steel-tipped boot slammed into his stomach, his chest, then his temple.